Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Oct 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #526 of 657
got yours.. yeh!

duty fees - I was dreading the possibility of paying something along those lines - but I've never had to pay anything for stuff from the states, from this and other sites - maybe I'm just lucky.

I had a quick comparison with my ms1s when i got them - i know which ones i like, but the pads still hurt my ears after bending the headband etc.

maybe I need to wash them, in fabric softener? I tried the ms1 comfy pads and had to stretch them quite a bit so I ordered 2 pairs of 414 pads to play with.

Oct 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM Post #527 of 657
The HF-2 saga has been a very fun 5 months!! Thanks again to all who had a hand in this.....especially Todd and John.

Congrats sampson_smith, hope you're as happy with the hf2s as I!

Oct 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM Post #529 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got yours.. yeh!

duty fees - I was dreading the possibility of paying something along those lines - but I've never had to pay anything for stuff from the states, from this and other sites - maybe I'm just lucky.

I had a quick comparison with my ms1s when i got them - i know which ones i like, but the pads still hurt my ears after bending the headband etc.

maybe I need to wash them, in fabric softener? I tried the ms1 comfy pads and had to stretch them quite a bit so I ordered 2 pairs of 414 pads to play with.

Try like 3 washes with shampoo, I use my thumbs and work em pretty good then squeeze out most of the water and like the dry for a bit.

Oct 20, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #530 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The HF-2 saga has been a very fun 5 months!! Thanks again to all who had a hand in this.....especially Todd and John.

Congrats sampson_smith, hope you're as happy with the hf2s as I!

Thanks, Drumonron! Very much glad to be part of the club. So far, so very good!!!
atsmile.gif

Oct 26, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #536 of 657
I bought cardude's HF2 #355 in near perfect condition
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #537 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by h.rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought cardude's HF2 #355 in near perfect condition
smily_headphones1.gif

gotcha!....welcome and thanks for the info!....enjoy!
HF-2 is amazing IMHO.

Oct 30, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #539 of 657
put me in the list #420 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back