Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Aug 26, 2009 at 8:28 AM Post #212 of 657
#259 finally made it to my head.

Aug 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #213 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...and now #255(THE ONE ON EBAY) is on the head-fi.org FS Forum...oh, maybe someone bit already....well, not too overpriced...and jimmyzfu only had 15 posts.

see....jimmyzfu

That someone who bit was me
smily_headphones1.gif

After hearing a pair at the last Sydney meet and being reminded so much of the PS-1, I had to bite. And the small markup was really negligible compared to some of the pairs that've already begun selling for $600 ex shipping...

Aug 26, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #215 of 657
arrgh...this is frustrating for a waiting HF-2 customer...I wait..meanwhile......oh well, enjoy your HF-2s...look forward to the impressions....updated the list on page 11, post 162 and thanks for the information.

Aug 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #216 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That someone who bit was me
smily_headphones1.gif

After hearing a pair at the last Sydney meet and being reminded so much of the PS-1, I had to bite. And the small markup was really negligible compared to some of the pairs that've already begun selling for $600 ex shipping...

This one is my fault again, because I told you in PM that a used HF-2 or HP-1000 would be better than a new RS-1.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #218 of 657
HeadphoneAddict, your influence is far-reaching...use your powers responsibly, Yoda...with great power comes great responsibility.

Gotcha pumbaa32...you've been added to the fraternity, unlike myself who looks longingly out the window like a sad pup waiting for it's master each day only to see the ups/fedex/postman drive by without stopping*sigh*.

But...wait, look at my inventory before feeling too badly for me...I will make it until the HF-2s arrive....what can I say, I love all of 'em....I like different flavors.

Aug 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #220 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This one is my fault again, because I told you in PM that a used HF-2 or HP-1000 would be better than a new RS-1.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I should put you on ignore, Larry. My wallet might be safe then
biggrin.gif

Hearing is believing, though. I got to hear Juzmister's HF2 at the last meet on my rig and it was glorious. Even the Grado-hater Qusp was - dare I say it - Woo'ed over by the HF2s
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #221 of 657
Hi Covenant,

I wonder why you didn't buy from Todd direct?

Although I have a pair and we're in the same area, at the moment I am trying my best to hide the fact that I've purchased a A$500+ headphones from my GF. So sorry cant let you listen to my pair
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 27, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #222 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by ephrank /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Covenant,

I was too slow. HF-2 didn't interest me initially, until I heard them at the last meet, and by then all the order slots were filled.

Quote:

Although I have a pair and we're in the same area, at the moment I am trying my best to hide the fact that I've purchased a A$500+ headphones from my GF. So sorry cant let you listen to my pair
smily_headphones1.gif

Hehe no worries, I'll have my own soon enough
biggrin.gif

Aug 27, 2009 at 12:48 AM Post #224 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by ephrank /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Covenant,

smily_headphones1.gif

ephrank, what is your SN? ... I'd like to add yours to the list....sorry, I missed it when looking through the list...I already have you down, my bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardflip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have #91 and I am never parting with it

Never

Good to hear that you're enjoying the hf2, hardflip!

Aug 27, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #225 of 657
Forgot to check in. #163 arrived about a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back