Ocharaku 音茶楽 thread
Jul 28, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #286 of 430
Ocharaku Measurements:
(MiniDSP EARS. Raw compensation. 500Hz 84dB normalized. 1/12 smoothing. Right Only)

Ocharaku Donguri-Kaede (brown) vs Ocharaku Donguri-Keyaki (orange)
Donguris.jpg

Etymotic ER4SR (purple) vs Ocharaku Donguri-Kaede (brown)
Ety Kaede.jpg

Etymotic ER4SR (purple) vs Ocharaku Donguri-Keyaki (orange)
Ety Keyaki.jpg

Etymotic ER4SR (purple) vs Olasonic (Ocharaku) Flat-4 Nami (black)
Ety Nami.jpg

(Edit: Oops yeah I missed the Nami graph)

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #287 of 430
The graph of the Nami isn't there..? Just noticed all of them have a dip at the 1k region too. Are the vocals far back?

Aug 30, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #288 of 430
The graph of the Nami isn't there..? Just noticed all of them have a dip at the 1k region too. Are the vocals far back?
Apart from the Donguri-Keyaki, I feel the vocals are in line with the instruments. Vocals on the Donguri-Kaede sound so natural. There is a bit of sharpness but it’s never sibilant. The Flat4-Nami has better soundstage but can sometimes sound wispy.

I have a Flat4-Sui Plus and Donguri-Keyaki Ti on the way so I’ll be measuring those too.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:01 AM Post #289 of 430
anyone know how to get hold of them? i tried their contact form but it has an error.
anyway, will be in Tokyo for a short while next week so wanted to know if they have stock for certain IEMs. I could call when I am there but I can't speak Japanese.

the dual tornado one is good?

Oct 20, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #292 of 430
Oct 21, 2019 at 8:06 AM Post #295 of 430
I have not red a single review of the Flat 4 Kaede III with its biocelucose drivers and I was very much interested to try them out but was hesitating because of 0 feedback.

I assumed they are a failure at the end since it's been half a year they are in the market.

I owned the orignal Kaede and Aka Kaede II balanced.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #296 of 430
@osiris1 I'm a happy CDJapan customer. I've ordered both the Flat-4 'Keyaki BALANCE' and the Flat-4 Kaede III from them, as well as a few CD orders, and the service/shipping/whatnot has been perfect.

Thanks. I have gotten hold of them directly. They replied me in English.

The one I want to try/buy is in stock at their store but their opening days next week might be a challenge. One can only pay cash at their store.

Oct 27, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #298 of 430
anyone know how to get hold of them? i tried their contact form but it has an error.
anyway, will be in Tokyo for a short while next week so wanted to know if they have stock for certain IEMs. I could call when I am there but I can't speak Japanese.

the dual tornado one is good?

Just drop by e earphone in Akihabara!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back