Obscure Chinese DAPs
Nov 10, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #1,502 of 8,128
not sure what you mean? Are you talking about the knob having a start and stop position?

Yes, I couldn't tell from your earlier post if the volume increased a ton suddenly while you were increasing volume, or if the knob did stop at either end (as opposed to turning either direction infinitely) but min/max volume points were not marked. I didn't see marking of where it starts and stops in the few pictures I've seen, so I thought that was the case.

Nov 10, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #1,503 of 8,128
Yes, I couldn't tell from your earlier post if the volume increased a ton suddenly while you were increasing volume, or if the knob did stop at either end (as opposed to turning either direction infinitely) but min/max volume points were not marked. I didn't see marking of where it starts and stops in the few pictures I've seen, so I thought that was the case.
oh no, it does have a start and stop it's just not labeled. When it comes to raising the volume, you get a very accurate increase in volume as your turn the knob.

Nov 10, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #1,504 of 8,128
awesome! someone has a bunch on ebay. might try making an offer on one. i love AKM DACs. seems the ebay price is a bit high but i can't find the Zishan on aliexpress.

Nov 10, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #1,505 of 8,128
Nov 11, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #1,510 of 8,128
I was going to to just post photos but I felt like a video would be much better. Sorry about the WeVideo watermark and outro, I don't own video editing software. Anyways I hope this video helps.

https://youtu.be/RIB6yyL6mao

Thanks for the vid. The screen and UI look bigger, brighter and easier to navigate than my FiiO X1ii 
mad.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #1,512 of 8,128
I was going to to just post photos but I felt like a video would be much better. Sorry about the WeVideo watermark and outro, I don't own video editing software. Anyways I hope this video helps.

https://youtu.be/RIB6yyL6mao

Great video, thank you! One question...when navigating through folders, if you hold the button up/down butttons does it scroll faster or is it one move per click?

Nov 11, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #1,515 of 8,128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back