Obscure Chinese DAPs
Sep 3, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #3,346 of 8,154
Hello, I finally bought my Zishan DSD player, sorry to say that the OPAmp of your Zishan is clone, buy one identical to yours and really the 901 edition does not exist in Radio Japan. and order a muses 02 100% Original on digi-key.com. at $46.25 now I just hope I get my player and my muses02. regards

Agreed - 98% of Muses02 from China are fakes. I wouldn't trust any I didn't get from a trusted source like digi-key. FiiO uses genuine ones in a few of their amps (E12A, etc), but they won't sell you one separately.

Sep 4, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #3,347 of 8,154
Just received my Blue Shanling M1 from Joybuy. From order to delivery to the UK took 14 days which is excellent. The price was excellent as well. It’s looks great and I’m really very pleased with it. Now I’ll take some time to get used to using it but my initial impression of the UI is that it is very responsive and Album art looks superb.

Sep 4, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #3,348 of 8,154
Just received my Blue Shanling M1 from Joybuy. From order to delivery to the UK took 14 days which is excellent. The price was excellent as well. It’s looks great and I’m really very pleased with it. Now I’ll take some time to get used to using it but my initial impression of the UI is that it is very responsive and Album art looks superb.
Nice you have received yours too. I'm quite happy with it.
How long did you have to wait for the tracking code?
I have ordered two other players last wednesday but still haven't got tracking codes so I sent them a message.

Sep 4, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #3,349 of 8,154
Nice you have received yours too. I'm quite happy with it.
How long did you have to wait for the tracking code?
I have ordered two other players last wednesday but still haven't got tracking codes so I sent them a message.

It took six days before the tracking code showed up. The tracking information never indicated that it had actually reached the UK so it was a surprise when it arrived this morning. The value of the contents quoted on the exterior label is $58.

Sep 4, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #3,350 of 8,154
It took six days before the tracking code showed up. The tracking information never indicated that it had actually reached the UK so it was a surprise when it arrived this morning. The value of the contents quoted on the exterior label is $58.
Thanks for the info.
I guess it's the way they work and I just have to be more patient.
Patience isn't one of my virtues.
But when you know it takes that long you don't have to worry I guess.

Sep 6, 2017 at 6:05 AM Post #3,351 of 8,154
I see Joybuy are now listing all colours of the Shanling M1 as "In stock" but the price has gone up to €127.48. I'm glad I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago at the lower price. It's a superb little player which I'm enjoying a lot.

Sep 6, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #3,353 of 8,154
I see Joybuy are now listing all colours of the Shanling M1 as "In stock" but the price has gone up to €127.48. I'm glad I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago at the lower price. It's a superb little player which I'm enjoying a lot.
Indeed. Yesterday the still had the low price.
Just to be sure I ordered the red M2s. The black one is still cheap too but I have a feeling that won't be for long.

Sep 6, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #3,354 of 8,154
Just to be sure I ordered the red M2s. The black one is still cheap too but I have a feeling that won't be for long.
(Oops, the server burped)

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #3,355 of 8,154

At 127€, I think they won't sell a lot of them, at least in EU, where for 139 you have 2-year warranty, and manage issues directly with your local dealer. Anyway, prices are constantly jumping, so keeping an aye at their page is a good idea.

Sep 6, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #3,356 of 8,154
I just bought mine (the red one) for €121 and I haven't found a shop in The Netherlands that even comes close to the price you mention.
Most that offer it are fronts for Chinese stores anyway so I don't expect much better service there.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #3,358 of 8,154
At 127€, I think they won't sell a lot of them, at least in EU, where for 139 you have 2-year warranty, and manage issues directly with your local dealer. Anyway, prices are constantly jumping, so keeping an aye at their page is a good idea.

We do it at £139, so a bit more in Euros but you get support from us :)

Sep 6, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #3,359 of 8,154
A handy tip for Shanling M1 and M2s users.
When you have to scroll through a large list of tracks you don't have to use the scroll wheel (which will wear it out quickly).
Just press and hold the previous track or next track button.
Scrolling will go faster and without wearing out your scrollwheel.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #3,360 of 8,154
A handy tip for Shanling M1 and M2s users.
When you have to scroll through a large list of tracks you don't have to use the scroll wheel (which will wear it out quickly).
Just press and hold the previous track or next track button.
Scrolling will go faster and without wearing out your scrollwheel.

I do the same for my Ruizu A50. I don't want to wear out the scroll wheel but I do have to use it to select items and to change the volume. I don't think I am a big fan of scroll wheels. I like volume buttons. But...that little Ruizu is awesome! Love how small it is in my pocket ... like the Shanling M1 (which I know is better in some ways but more expensive). I already have my expensive Opus#1 and I have a Cayin N3 which I also love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back