NuForce NE-8 arrived (short review, updated pg1)
Dec 11, 2008 at 4:38 AM Post #16 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrazmar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey! can someone here post some pics of this toy?

X2. Pictures please
icon10.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #19 of 42
Pulled the trigger to get two Xmas presents; one for the college boy and one for the missus, one each for their respective Nanos. Hope the IEMS are good! More feedback, 4Sound!

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:37 AM Post #20 of 42
Sorry Head-fi people, I have some family matters to attend to, I should have more tomorrow.

In short, very detailed in the mids, vocals are forward, no trace of the high simbilance, bass is tight, maybe a little rolled off. I'd call it a smooth, detailed (analytical) and overall balanced IEM.
Did I say detailed?

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:38 AM Post #21 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry Head-fi people, I have some family matters to attend to, I should have more tomorrow.

In short, very detailed in the mids, vocals are forward, no trace of the high simbilance, bass is tight, maybe a little rolled off. I'd call it a smooth, detailed (analytical) and overall balanced IEM.
Did I say detailed?

Glad you're enjoying them!
beerchug.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 1:37 PM Post #22 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did I say detailed?

dt880smile.png
beerchug.gif

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Dec 13, 2008 at 3:33 AM Post #26 of 42
Anyone else receive their NE-8s yet? I guess not till next Monday.

Dec 13, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #28 of 42
Yeah I got them Wednesday
wink.gif
! I think they are really nice but I won't say anything more until I have fully burned them in by listening to them thoroughly. I'm just not used to over-the-ear earphones. I really might have to order different tips because my ear canals are way too big and I can't get a good enough seal for the bass (I'm a basshead so I need whatever bass these lil guys can push out).
I may try to do a comparison with the Denon C551s (or Creative EP-630s but that's a waste of time since the C551s are so much better) but it may be better compared to the Denon C751s since the NE-8s have less bass than the NE-7ms but a better mid-high range.

From reading on this forum I can see these comparisons in the near future:
NE-8 vs. Denon C751
NE-7m vs. Denon C551

Dec 13, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #29 of 42
Richierich, I hope you won't be disappointed but the NE8 don't really have the big bass sound like other IEMs (jays and such). The clarity and vocals really shine.

Dec 13, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #30 of 42
Yeah Jason from Nuforce had already said that the NE-8s were smoother than the NE-7ms but with less bass. But I pulled the trigger anyway. I'm getting a bit older so I don't mind not having slamming bass. But since I really listen to alot of rap/rock/electronica I need some bass
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back