Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 4, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #6,271 of 6,459
Pre ordered one of these......
I hope they will come soon.....
Trevor is very busy at the moment because of the huge amount of orders......
Congrats. You should buy a lottery ticket today.

May 4, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #6,272 of 6,459
May 4, 2023 at 6:38 PM Post #6,273 of 6,459
May 5, 2023 at 9:54 AM Post #6,274 of 6,459
:ksc75smile: perhapse........
You should. I’ve been trying to order one from him for over 2 months. I’m done trying. His cables are nice but not that nice.

May 5, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #6,275 of 6,459
You should. I’ve been trying to order one from him for over 2 months. I’m done trying. His cables are nice but not that nice.
Oh they are THAT nice, imho

I understand the pain tho, it requires some patience indeed

May 5, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #6,276 of 6,459
Yes it took time.....
It´s about 1 month since the first mail and we are not finished yet....
Got a mail this morning with some other options.......
But i have time........ i have a good cable to listen with......

May 5, 2023 at 3:11 PM Post #6,278 of 6,459
In reply to: running / shwn:
I have just sent both of you email replies, thank you for hanging in there on your quotes/emails. Shwn you have been a great customer all these many years,
and it is truly appreciated on my end. Very sorry about missing that additional adapter quote and having slower email replies to you on it. I am glad that the cable I recently shipped back to you did end up working out with the new minixlrs.

Yes the new model unfortunately did have some delays to get in stock (was beyond my control) but I am just starting to ship some now to folks finally. So I just got some in stock, and more arriving to me next week. This was a preorder model, not an in stock model that ships in normal time.
I certainly appreciate the patience while I was working to get it in stock as soon as I could.
For any future new models I will likely no longer do preorders, I fully do understand that no one enjoys a wait time.
Myself included when waiting for my own suppliers to ship to me.

In regards to actual in stock models, they are all shipping is normal time.
Just shoot me an email for ETA on any of these currently in stock models / orders.

To all:

I greatly appreciate the patience and support, always doing the best that I can for everyone. I have been doing this for 13 years now,
and still 100% love what I do. Sourcing after 2020 was a bump in the road for many but things are much better on that front now for my case. It is a thanks to you all that I have been able to keep going and do what I truly enjoy, and I cannot thank you all enough.
There will be times like with the above new model that I have delays beyond anticipated from my factory, but I will do all I can to get those out to
folks as soon as I possibly can.
Of course I will miss an email, have delays at times, but I can guarantee I will always give it my best to make everyone as happy as I can. Thank you so much guys. :beerchug:

May 5, 2023 at 4:45 PM Post #6,280 of 6,459
In reply to: running / shwn:
I have just sent both of you email replies, thank you for hanging in there on your quotes/emails. Shwn you have been a great customer all these many years,
and it is truly appreciated on my end. Very sorry about missing that additional adapter quote and having slower email replies to you on it. I am glad that the cable I recently shipped back to you did end up working out with the new minixlrs.

Yes the new model unfortunately did have some delays to get in stock (was beyond my control) but I am just starting to ship some now to folks finally. So I just got some in stock, and more arriving to me next week. This was a preorder model, not an in stock model that ships in normal time.
I certainly appreciate the patience while I was working to get it in stock as soon as I could.
For any future new models I will likely no longer do preorders, I fully do understand that no one enjoys a wait time.
Myself included when waiting for my own suppliers to ship to me.

In regards to actual in stock models, they are all shipping is normal time.
Just shoot me an email for ETA on any of these currently in stock models / orders.

To all:

I greatly appreciate the patience and support, always doing the best that I can for everyone. I have been doing this for 13 years now,
and still 100% love what I do. Sourcing after 2020 was a bump in the road for many but things are much better on that front now for my case. It is a thanks to you all that I have been able to keep going and do what I truly enjoy, and I cannot thank you all enough.
There will be times like with the above new model that I have delays beyond anticipated from my factory, but I will do all I can to get those out to
folks as soon as I possibly can.
Of course I will miss an email, have delays at times, but I can guarantee I will always give it my best to make everyone as happy as I can. Thank you so much guys. :beerchug:
Hi Trevor,

i received the mail and give my answer back to you.
Thank you.

May 5, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #6,281 of 6,459
May 12, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #6,283 of 6,459
I been using hybrid cables lately too. Not to sound cliche, they really do offer the right mixture of sound.
Rushed over here after discovering the "Return of the Vykari" on Trevor's site (link below) as I don't swing by as often anymore, but y'all beat me to it. Heh, I should have figured. This crew doesn't miss much!

One quick note on fusion cables in case it's helpful: I continue to be floored by the effect of the Einvaldi Reference (a discontinued fusion model of Trevor's) on the ZMF Eikon, and I strongly suspect the fusion "flavor" will suit the ZMF Atrium/Atrium Closed, as they have a similar voicing and tone to the Eikon. Since a lot of folks are enjoying the Trium Closed in particular at the moment, thought I'd share...

http://www.norneaudio.com/litzheim/...susvara-he1kse-he1000se-stellia-utopia-lcd-4-)

May 12, 2023 at 3:07 AM Post #6,284 of 6,459
Rushed over here after discovering the "Return of the Vykari" on Trevor's site (link below) as I don't swing by as often anymore, but y'all beat me to it. Heh, I should have figured. This crew doesn't miss much!

One quick note on fusion cables in case it's helpful: I continue to be floored by the effect of the Einvaldi Reference (a discontinued fusion model of Trevor's) on the ZMF Eikon, and I strongly suspect the fusion "flavor" will suit the ZMF Atrium/Atrium Closed, as they have a similar voicing and tone to the Eikon. Since a lot of folks are enjoying the Trium Closed in particular at the moment, thought I'd share...

http://www.norneaudio.com/litzheim/...susvara-he1kse-he1000se-stellia-utopia-lcd-4-)
Cool he offers the square braid now also as option on the website.

May 18, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #6,285 of 6,459
My Vykari is on the way and i hopefully it will arrive on Monday :ksc75smile:
Thank you @TigzStudio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back