Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #2,073 of 6,459
Uh, did trevor change his email? I havent recieved a reply in days

He had a previous post from a few days ago that he's had some personal dramas.

I also find he usually doesn't reply on weekends, which I'm assuming it's because it's the weekend and when you're running your own business you sometimes need to clise the door behind you on Friday evenings and then open it again on Monday morning. Just my assumption

I would think he'll get back to all of us early this week coming.

Ps. Can't wait to get my silvergarde and Draug 2 for my hd800 that are on order.

May 23, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #2,075 of 6,459
I must commend Norne Audio for their great service. A few weeks back there were a couple errors wrongly shipped in my order, but they did a great job amending the mistakes, not only did they allow me to keep the items that were wrongly shipped free of charge, they also expedited the correct items to me, as well as included a newly released jack for me to try out.  Great service and I will continue to go back for my needs.

May 24, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #2,076 of 6,459
Fresh out of the delivery package.. Can't wait to head home and start burning them in and try it out! Silvergarde SC in clear cabling sleeve

May 25, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #2,078 of 6,459
Got my Silvergarde today, absolutely awesome sound quality! Extensions and separations are best I have ever heard !

Treble is amazing as it tends you give you an extension of highs that you feel like limitless which sounds super natural to the ear! Another great thing about the sound of the cable is the smoothness of it, everything sounded better the same time feels so natural. It is not like other cables you found on the market that just improves the quality of music in every bits and pieces, which is excellent btw. But it does it in a way that you feel it comes in a natural way, nothing will feel too harsh, and nothing will feel more aggressive than the others. In other words, you won't feel when using this cable treble gets too high and more noticeable than mids and bass, nor it would be hiding behind them, it just plays at the perfect area and volume and detail! Mids is also excellent because it feels so smooth and full! However the bass is a little bit less massive than a copper cable would do, a common sound signature of all silver cable. But with some burn-in time it should be better. In summary all trebles, mids, and bass just sound perfect. Perfect in its volume and perfect in its detail and form.

Again, sound of the Silvergard is super smooth, and if you have been looking for this type of listening experience, this is definitely the best cable you can get! And this type of smoothness is what I think the ultimate listening experience, because you would just feel so relaxed! For example, you would enjoy your music more than ever and at the end you wouldn't be surprised that you've been listening to your music for many many hours without stopping. And never needed to force your self and stress your brain to hear those special moments of your favorite music, because they will just be there all the time. Making them enjoyable at every moment you listen.

Also, Trevor has the best service on the planet!

May 26, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #2,080 of 6,459
May 26, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #2,082 of 6,459
Thinking of snatching a Therium cable for my Oriolus Iems as well as my AAW W300. It seems that everyone has the 4 wire version in the forum, what does the 8 wire give with the 110$ premium that the 4 wire doesnt? And, what's the usual wait time on these>.<

May 26, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #2,083 of 6,459
Thinking of snatching a Therium cable for my Oriolus Iems as well as my AAW W300. It seems that everyone has the 4 wire version in the forum, what does the 8 wire give with the 110$ premium that the 4 wire doesnt? And, what's the usual wait time on these>.<
humm just two pages back I posted pics of mine
I got the 8 conductor Therium. Fully flat braided.
To be blunt yet honest, I find the premium for doubling the conductor count to be so darn cheap. Some places can give you a quote of 600 for this.

Now just waiting for the Linum SuperBaX to complete my ultra portable on the go gear.

May 27, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #2,084 of 6,459
I will post some better impressions soon but just wanted to post a couple more picts of this wonderful cable. I'm just so taken by its beauty that I can't put it into words, just yet. Fabulous job Trevor, truly some great craftsmanship here.

May 27, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #2,085 of 6,459
To be blunt yet honest, I find the premium for doubling the conductor count to be so darn cheap. Some places can give you a quote of 600 for this.

I was looking at close to $800 for a premium high grade 8 wire silver cable from another builder, before I found Trevor purely by chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back