Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Nov 19, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #1,097 of 6,460
  Wonder what's new with the Solv, I'll wait for some impressions. The black/Blue would look flippin' wonderful on my Zmf vibros though!

The Solv X is a great cable, I guarantee you have never heard anything like it!  I will have my X Vibro back on Saturday as a ZMF Blackwood, can't wait to try it with the Solv X!

Nov 21, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #1,098 of 6,460
Customer service with Trevor is thorough and a most pleasant experience - can't wait to hear my Solv's!!!

Does anyone know the minimum post count before you can change your avatar? The welcome PM is vague.

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #1,099 of 6,460
  Customer service with Trevor is thorough and a most pleasant experience - can't wait to hear my Solv's!!!

Does anyone know the minimum post count before you can change your avatar? The welcome PM is vague.

You will love the sound of the Solv X, it is truly amazing!  Trevor does some insane cable designs, bleeding edge, IMO!

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #1,101 of 6,460
I have the Draugh 2 for Audeze/4 pin XLR. Excellent sound.

Nov 22, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #1,103 of 6,460
When will the Vanquish be back in stock?

+1 Yes when will the Vanquish be back? Christmas is coming up and a Nice Vanquish cable might be a nice gift.

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #1,104 of 6,460
I've never had a problem with USPS international shipping before, but when it finally happens, it ofvourse happens to my draugs :p Has anybody else had the package, according to the online tracking, never reach customs?

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #1,105 of 6,460
When will the Vanquish be back in stock?

It is available to order again. 

I've never had a problem with USPS international shipping before, but when it finally happens, it ofvourse happens to my draugs :p Has anybody else had the package, according to the online tracking, never reach customs?

In 4+ years of shipping USPS Express international, issues have been very very rare (this is shipping international on a near daily basis, to many different countries).  It should show as arriving to your customs on Monday the 1st in all hopes.  This time of year however it could be a tad slower.  I will keep an eye on your tracking regardless. 

Nov 29, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #1,106 of 6,460
I can highly recommend (as many others here) to purchase at Trevor. I've got the Draugh2 (10 ft) and an extension cable this week. Wonderful handcrafted art. Sounds with my HE-6 and K1000 extremly well.
It's a joy to make business with Trevor. Many thanks.
And also many thanks to you guys for all your inputs.
Carell

Dec 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #1,107 of 6,460
It's been 4 months since I've purchased my balanced Vanquish cables + Custom Vanquish shielded microphone cables, and I couldn't be happier, they continue to blow me away with their abundant clarity, and their lack of bass has all but disappeared, making my Skolls quite redundant.

I'll probably dip into the Solv X series when I purchase a new amplifier!

Thank you Trevor, for your amazing cables.

Dec 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #1,108 of 6,460
Hello has anyone used a balanced Vanquish cable on a Alpha Prime yet? Just curious, been thinking about getting a 10 foot balanced vanquish cable for my Alpha Prime's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back