Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Sep 10, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #946 of 6,459
After reading all the positive reviews i finally place my order for the Vorpal Series (8 wires) with the cool looking Eidolic connector for my CIEM.

Can't wait for my order to come in.

when i receive it i will post some pictures.

Sep 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #947 of 6,459
I received my draug version 2 today  and ive been using it with my sennheiser hd800 . the quality is great  and it makes my sennheiser sound more to my liking ...... 

Sep 11, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #948 of 6,459
Can you post some picture of it? Would be nice to finally see some user picture of the Draug 2.

Sep 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #949 of 6,459
  Can you post some picture of it? Would be nice to finally see some user picture of the Draug 2.

The Draug 2 pics are up on Norne's website:

http://www.norneaudio.com/litzheim/Norne-Draug-occ-litz-multi-core-type-4-oppo-pm-1-2-sennheiser-hd700-audeze-lcd-3-x-xc-hifiman-he-5-9-560-hd800

Sep 11, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #950 of 6,459
I think most people are waiting for pics with the new red cable :)

Sep 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #951 of 6,459
  I think most people are waiting for pics with the new red cable :)

Sorry guys working to add more photos when i get a chance on the site, right now just have the black/dark brown up (not the best shot of it yet either).

It is basically eat sleep and breathe cables to try and get everyone's orders out. 
If your still waiting for a cable (no matter the series), you are not forgotten, I am working hard to get them out as soon as possible. 

Sep 12, 2014 at 4:46 PM Post #952 of 6,459
Got my Skoll series in today for my HD650. Unfortunately low post count prohibits me from posting pictures (maybe I should lurk less), but it is absolutely gorgeous with the red sleeve and a black filled ebony splitter. Light and flexible, extremely high level of craftsmanship, you can tell Trevor puts all he can into these.

He was a little backed up when I ordered, but he was easy to deal with and did his best to take care of his customer. Worth the wait and every penny, will definitely be getting another from him whenever I upgrade headphones again.

Sep 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #953 of 6,459
I have been using my Draug 2 with the sennheiser hd800 and its better than the stock cable , cant compare it to others as this is my first aftermarket cable for the hd800

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #957 of 6,459
Looks pink to me. Sorry. :)

Sep 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #959 of 6,459
  I have been using my Draug 2 with the sennheiser hd800 and its better than the stock cable , cant compare it to others as this is my first aftermarket cable for the hd800

Nice shots, Thanks for taking the time to take the photos.

Must be the lighting it looks black and purple to me. Very nice cable either way

It is largely the lighting that causes the effect with the PE, and it varies dependent on lighting a bit.

The enamel itself on the litz strands is actually red (clear PE), and because of the way the PE is made it refracts the light giving the altered color.
So the Black next to the red + the PE refracting sort of gives that effect your seeing.  In addition to the brown/black, red strand/black there will be an opaque red.

--
In regards to emails:
They are being replied to now for those that have been waiting, thank you again for hanging in there whether on inquiry or status. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back