NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours)
Jan 17, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #631 of 928
Happy new year everyone! Glad to be back for another year on Head-fi.

First, I'd like to thank @svyr for posting his review. Please check it out: http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-savant/reviews/14932

Second, I'd like to thank all the participants in the Noble Savant Australia-New Zealand tour. It's been a great experience and will be more than happy to work with you again.

Third, a big thank you to the Noble Audio team @FullCircIe and @bangkokkid for allowing us to share the "savant" experience.

Jan 20, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #632 of 928
Does anyone have any impressions comparing the Savant to any of the 1964 ears lineup? Also where does everyone order these from in the US (universal fit). I'm trying to avoid any import fees. Thanks for the help.

Jan 20, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #637 of 928
Ok I just ordered a Savant Universal I'm hoping it will be to my liking, it seems like something I would like.

Jan 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #638 of 928
  Ok I just ordered a Savant Universal I'm hoping it will be to my liking, it seems like something I would like.

It's something you will LOVE
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #640 of 928

You're in for a pleasant experience. The Savant sound signature is multi-genre friendly. Very musical to my ears.

Make sure to drop by with your impressions when they arrive. All the best.

Jan 21, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #642 of 928
I find that the Savants are the only "equalizer" I ever need to apply to any of my music. The Savants allow for the very articulate bass to solidly underpin etche free holographic mids. While a detail rich treble can take flight into a naturally spaced wide and deep soundstage.

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #644 of 928
Hard to compare the savant to the SE846. Will take me a long listening session till they both got a proper cable now 
etysmile.gif

Jan 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #645 of 928
Got my Savants in (which is perfect timing because I sort of killed my IE80). I was taken fairly off-guard by how great these are. I honestly didn't think going from $300-$400 IEMs would be as big of a jump as going from $100 IEMs to the IE80, but honestly these far exceeded my expectations, unfortunately I don't have experience with any other CIEM derived universals in this bracket but based on a lot of reading I remember doing when I decided on the IE80 these seem to fare exceed most of the competition in that regard. Saying these two IEMs are in different leagues is very much an understatement I would have to say the Savant are like MLB and the IE80 are sort of an amateur club softball league where everyone sort of just drinks the whole time. The level of detail at every frequency is far better, the bass extends farther and is more articulate, the sound stage is phenomenal, and separation is far and beyond better. It completely outclasses every aspect of the IE80 making them seem inarticulate and sloppy which they are not, at least they previously didn't seem to be. I think these headphones are the perfect balance of sound for people that enjoy healthy bass but don't want it to overtake or define the headphone, but it's certainly there and it's amazing. I think at $600 these are a steal.w

Users who are viewing this thread

Back