Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 21, 2020 at 1:15 AM Post #32,026 of 36,116
Oh

I wouldnt say lack of interest etc.

The M3 cant be built fast enough to keep up with the pace of demand by our non English speaking territories. That market generally does not post on head fi. We are finally able to get some M3 inventory at HQ

Due to this, we may be able to fill review requests and get more information about the M3 out and about.

I picked up my M3's at CanJam 2020 NYC... really glad I went too. Ever since I started reading about the M3, it became a priority for me to go to CanJam to listen to them and possibly pick up a set. I had bought the Savant II's at CanJam the previous year, and while I love those, it was more the fit of the M3 that did it for me. I do notice better base, clearer mids and overall they seem brighter than the Savant II... at least that's how I would describe it, granted I'm a newbie at all this audiophile stuff... but I sure am glad I went to the show, cause now I'm enjoying my M3's on a daily basis.

Feb 23, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #32,029 of 36,116
Hi. Is there a specific thread for the savanna? I tried searching but couldn't find any.

There is not, we usually don't do specific model threads unless it's an announcement. You can probably find some impressions spread throughout this thread from a while back and this review from headfonia: https://www.headfonia.com/review-noble-savanna-special/

You'd have to see if you can find one at your local distributor or somewhere else. We don't carry the previous Classic line anymore outside of the Dulce Bass and Django because we're going through a stage of re-innovating our new line!

Feb 23, 2020 at 3:21 PM Post #32,030 of 36,116
PS, if anyone was eyeing those Khan Prestige units John posted a little bit back, you can get one or the other here:

https://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/universal/khan-prestige-wysiwyg-lot-13/
khan-light_1.jpg

https://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/universal/khan-prestige-wysiwyg-lot-14/
dsc_05492_1.jpg

Remember, once it's gone, it's gone, so act fast!

Feb 25, 2020 at 9:16 AM Post #32,034 of 36,116
Hi. Is there a specific thread for the savanna? I tried searching but couldn't find any.
What are your concerns about the Savannas? I've been using them for more than a year and I'm pretty sure I could answer most of your questions

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #32,037 of 36,116
Feb 26, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #32,039 of 36,116
I picked up my M3's at CanJam 2020 NYC... really glad I went too. Ever since I started reading about the M3, it became a priority for me to go to CanJam to listen to them and possibly pick up a set. I had bought the Savant II's at CanJam the previous year, and while I love those, it was more the fit of the M3 that did it for me. I do notice better base, clearer mids and overall they seem brighter than the Savant II... at least that's how I would describe it, granted I'm a newbie at all this audiophile stuff... but I sure am glad I went to the show, cause now I'm enjoying my M3's on a daily basis.

Another happy Noble customer, as I told Jim at the show, I'll keep bringing the ears to you guys, your products sell themselves. Pete and I have been spreading the Noble gospel at work regularly, I'm sure there will be more business coming your way. We love your work John, keep up the excellent efforts, cheers!

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #32,040 of 36,116
Will any of you proud M3 owners kindly post a review down the line when you're feeling comfortable down the line? I'm interested in more opinions on the sound and sub bassssssss rumble.

I *ahem* have it at the top of my wishlist for an eventual personal pickup as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back