Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 16, 2020 at 3:52 PM Post #31,936 of 35,958
Take them out? They never left my ears :D I’ve learned to read lips so most of my everyday life can happen while I have my iems in

For planes specifically I only use 64 iems due to the pressure vent though
For travel where I take only one IEM, 64a is the one, Apex is the best thing ever for comfort.

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:55 AM Post #31,937 of 35,958
LRM_EXPORT_20191220_100909.jpg
still sounds great to my ears.

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:02 AM Post #31,938 of 35,958
still sounds great to my ears.
I have been looking at the Ares II+, and bet that cable pairs nicely with the K10U. I can only imagine how powerful the bass is with that cable.:ksc75smile:

Jan 19, 2020 at 1:18 AM Post #31,939 of 35,958
Recieved my Falcon today!

Can't wait for these to become my daily driver for the gym once I hit back Monday.

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #31,941 of 35,958
Jan 19, 2020 at 6:33 PM Post #31,943 of 35,958
I currently have a B&W c5 series 2. Thinking on buying a M3 now. How good is it for jazz and classical music? Specifically, how wide and/or deep its soundstage is.

Has someone compared the M3 with ie800, ie800s or with the lcd-i3 ? These were the other options I was considering in the M3 price range.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jan 19, 2020 at 9:54 PM Post #31,944 of 35,958
I spent the last four days and nights with Khan. Thank you @SeeSax for sending her my way. Khan may be male but I prefer IEMs to be female in nature.

My brief notes on Khan:

Warm with a caveat. Very present treble, very present deep chocolaty bass. Mildly recessed mids (maybe because the bass takes over a little of the low mids and the treble presence affects the upper mids

Bass and treble are the stars. Deep bass and so present of treble in an excellent way to me.

Unique timbre to me. Likable but different. Mids took a bit to get used to. What is funny is that after switching the Khan back and forth with a bunch of other IEMs that I know well, I would get confused of which one was in my ear. When it was Khan I kept getting that special feeling of “wow this is nice, I like it” and then I would check and fine out it was the Khan.

The bass and treble are addicting the more times you inject Khan into your body. The caveat of it being warm is that it is not a warmth that you sit back and relax with. It is a warmth that calls for your attention. She actually demands your attention in a very good way!

Don't worry SeeSax I will send her your way Tuesday morning. She may sound even better than before!

Jan 20, 2020 at 12:39 AM Post #31,945 of 35,958
A day in with the Falcon and I am pleasantly surprised by it. I'd call it a slightly V shaped signature with clear vocals and highs that extend quite well for a TWS / it's price. Definetly the Noble house sound to my ears - K10 and Savant owners will love this if they decide to pick it up.

Excellent convenience, connection strength, and battery life as well. Stock tips fit surprisingly well, but strangely I had to go to the smallest size for best fit. I usually use the largest tips available. Smallest Final E tips also are very comfy as well, deciding between the two which I like best. Seems the latter amps up the low end a bit but seperation is better with the stock tips.

Job well done, @FullCircle! Hitting the gym hard with these tomorrow morning.

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #31,948 of 35,958
I currently have a B&W c5 series 2. Thinking on buying a M3 now. How good is it for jazz and classical music? Specifically, how wide and/or deep its soundstage is.

Has someone compared the M3 with ie800, ie800s or with the lcd-i3 ? These were the other options I was considering in the M3 price range.

Any help would be appreciated.
The M3's midrange is way too recessed to perform jazz imo. The Savant II would do a better job, and if the LCD's openness and size aren't an issue, i'd say that's your best bet

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:46 AM Post #31,949 of 35,958
Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back