Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 21, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #22,726 of 36,064
Can anyone give me a timetable of how long it took to get your impressions from California to the lab in China? I know it's different for everyone but I was just curious. It's been over a week for mine and still no email saying that they have arrived.

Here is my timeline:

Oct 3: impressions done at audiologist, mailed out express w/ tracking
Oct 6: impressions received at US office (Cali), signed and confirmed by USPS tracking
Oct 17: got confirmation that impressions were received at the lab, all good and fabrication begins

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #22,727 of 36,064
Here is my timeline:

Oct 6: impressions received at US office (Cali), signed and confirmed by USPS tracking
Oct 17: got confirmation that impressions were received at the lab, all good and fabrication begins
thx a lot for the timetable. So you get the email saying goes the lab has received them and then when they are done? The email saying they are done will have your tracking number and all that on their right?

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #22,728 of 36,064

Here is my timeline:

thx a lot for the timetable. So you get the email saying goes the lab has received them and then when they are done? The email saying they are done will have your tracking number and all that on their right?

the email i got on oct 17 basically says: impressions received at lab, here's what you ordered (model, design), please confirm and we'll begin fabrication, and we will send you photos of your finished ciems when they are done (which i assume would also contain tracking information)

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #22,729 of 36,064
  the email i got on oct 17 basically says: impressions received at lab, here's what you ordered (model, design), please confirm and we'll begin fabrication, and we will send you photos of your finished ciems when they are done (which i assume would also contain tracking information)

You get pictures to which you get to approve them, then they get shipped and you get tracking.

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #22,730 of 36,064

You get pictures to which you get to approve them, then they get shipped and you get tracking.

okay, good to know. though i donno what exactly there is to confirm, since all wizard designs are final and i wont be able to hear/try fit from pictures. its more like you get pictures to drool over while waiting for UPS to deliver

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #22,732 of 36,064
  okay, good to know. though i donno what exactly there is to confirm, since all wizard designs are final and i wont be able to hear/try fit from pictures. its more like you get pictures to drool over while waiting for UPS to deliver

If you don't like how they turned out you can discuss it with them. They are not going to send you something you don't like, at least that's how it has always seemed to me. Even my repairs had pictures sent for my approval. But, maybe I am special.
cool.gif

Oct 21, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #22,735 of 36,064
Oct 21, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #22,737 of 36,064

Users who are viewing this thread

Back