Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 14, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #22,608 of 36,064
Hi guys, new member here. Im looking for a new IEM to replace/upgrade from my westone w3. I was wondering which IEM in noble's lineup would you suggest?
Im guessing the SAVANNA but I'm not too sure. Another question is that does the Universal model stick out your ear a lot since the metal looks pretty bulky.
My budget is 800usd and just the universal model

thanks 

Oct 14, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #22,609 of 36,064
not yet, i'll wait a bit more i think.
u are more patient than me. Im getting the k10 customs so I want to know something.that's way to much money to not have the information I need. I know noble will let me know ow as soon as they can but ups drives me nuts. This isnt the 1st time that they have taken forever on a product or messed up some how and got sent back.

Oct 14, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #22,610 of 36,064

not yet, i'll wait a bit more i think.

u are more patient than me. Im getting the k10 customs so I want to know something.that's way to much money to not have the information I need. I know noble will let me know ow as soon as they can but ups drives me nuts. This isnt the 1st time that they have taken forever on a product or messed up some how and got sent back.

yeah im getting the k10 customs as well, and i paid for the rush order. hoping to receive them before nov 10 as i have a big trip coming up then

and wow 12 days sounds like a long time. is that 12 days from when you shipped impressions off to US office? or 12 days after US office received them

Oct 14, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #22,611 of 36,064
yeah im getting the k10 customs as well, and i paid for the rush order. hoping to receive them before nov 10 as i have a big trip coming up then

and wow 12 days sounds like a long time. is that 12 days from when you shipped impressions off to US office? or 12 days after US office received them

Sent to Brannan. No confirm from him then an email 12 days later stated they received in China and started to process from there.

Oct 14, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #22,612 of 36,064

Sent to Brannan. No confirm from him then an email 12 days later stated they received in China and started to process from there.

ok thanks, so by that timeline today is my 11th day since impressions were sent out to brannan from me. hopefully tomorrow then i'll hear something

Oct 14, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #22,613 of 36,064

I just talked to my audiologist and they told me that noble wabt tell them if they have received them or not. Idk if that means noble just doesn't know or if they just can't tell them for some reason.

Oct 14, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #22,614 of 36,064
I just talked to my audiologist and they told me that noble wabt tell them if they have received them or not. Idk if that means noble just doesn't know or if they just can't tell them for some reason.

I don't remember any step by step communication when I ordered my K10's. I just trusted the process and got on with other things until they arrived. I was using Nobles official UK audiologist, who is ace, though.

Oct 14, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #22,615 of 36,064
I don't remember any step by step communication when I ordered my K10's. I just trusted the process and got on with other things until they arrived. I was using Nobles official UK audiologist, who is ace, though.
Ito not noble I was worried about its ups! I have had bad experiences with them. I just wanted to know that they were received at the lab. My audiologist called me and said that they were received at the lab yesterday at 2. Noble just hasn't sent an email yet.

Oct 14, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #22,616 of 36,064

Ito not noble I was worried about its ups! I have had bad experiences with them. I just wanted to know that they were received at the lab. My audiologist called me and said that they were received at the lab yesterday at 2. Noble just hasn't sent an email yet.

how does your audiologist know that they were received at the lab? i think impressions are all sent to their US office first, and noble is responsible for sending them to their lab after that, and the confirmation email will only come after the lab gets them, not the US office

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #22,617 of 36,064
does the 6-8days rush order mean that these days are counted from the moment on the lab receives the impressions, or when they hit the US office?
My impressions arrived on Monday this week at the US office I think...

@bangkokkid how long does it usually take for the impressions to be sent from the US office to the lab?

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #22,619 of 36,064
how does your audiologist know that they were received at the lab? i think impressions are all sent to their US office first, and noble is responsible for sending them to their lab after that, and the confirmation email will only come after the lab gets them, not the US office
you are right. I said that wrong. I meant that noble had received them in california.

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #22,620 of 36,064
  does the 6-8days rush order mean that these days are counted from the moment on the lab receives the impressions, or when they hit the US office?
My impressions arrived on Monday this week at the US office I think...

@bangkokkid how long does it usually take for the impressions to be sent from the US office to the lab?

i believe the 6-8 business day rush order starts when the impressions are received at the lab, not the US office

Users who are viewing this thread

Back