Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 24, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #20,237 of 36,066
That's what I go by too
smily_headphones1.gif

Such a pain because I prefer the sound quality of Tidal, but find the recommendations of Apple Music to be outstanding. So I gotta "copy/paste" everything from one service to the other. Oh the things we do.

I'm still a dinosaur in this regard. I haven't touched a single music streaming service yet. 
redface.gif

May 24, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #20,239 of 36,066
  I'm thinking of getting some 10U's, but would like to know how they compare in size and signature to the Angie's, if anyone has tried both?

Cheers

I tried 3-4 days ago  Jh Rosie  and I can say fit very bad for me. This above picture is 2. generation Angie and small than 1. generation Angie.

Also Jh Rosie very small iem  than 3. generation Jh Angie  , when I look at the picture Jh angie not good for me. I can never buy for this reason.  Jh Angie also mid-tier iem but Noble K10 totl iem/ciem . This is my thought...  last word Noble K10u fit perfect.

May 24, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #20,240 of 36,066
Tidal sounds amazing, but the menus flat out stink. It's like walking into a a three Michelin star restaurant with a menu that features a jar of pimentos and rice cakes. And you go to the waiter and say "This place is supposed to have the best stuff, what gives?" And the waiter says "well, you can go to the cellar where we have dry aged steaks, but you'll have to cook it yourself. And our grill isn't working, so maybe you can hope there is a dumpster fire in the alley. I'll let you use a coat hanger to make some kebabs." Dammit, Tidal - just give the good stuff where I can see it so I don't have to cook my steak over a dumpster fire. Rant over.

May 25, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #20,243 of 36,066
Tidal sounds amazing, but the menus flat out stink. It's like walking into a a three Michelin star restaurant with a menu that features a jar of pimentos and rice cakes. And you go to the waiter and say "This place is supposed to have the best stuff, what gives?" And the waiter says "well, you can go to the cellar where we have dry aged steaks, but you'll have to cook it yourself. And our grill isn't working, so maybe you can hope there is a dumpster fire in the alley. I'll let you use a coat hanger to make some kebabs." Dammit, Tidal - just give the good stuff where I can see it so I don't have to cook my steak over a dumpster fire. Rant over.

Id cook a steak over a dumpster, Hill billy style

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 25, 2016 at 4:12 AM Post #20,245 of 36,066

I tried 3-4 days ago  Jh Rosie  and I can say fit very bad for me. This above picture is 2. generation Angie and small than 1. generation Angie.

Also Jh Rosie very small iem  than 3. generation Jh Angie  , when I look at the picture Jh angie not good for me. I can never buy for this reason.  Jh Angie also mid-tier iem but Noble K10 totl iem/ciem . This is my thought...  last word Noble K10u fit perfect.

Thanks for the reply.

From what I have read, I wouldn't say the Angie is a mid-tier personally, but on a par with the K10U.

I'll try some soon, hopefully.

May 25, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #20,247 of 36,066
  Thanks for the reply.

From what I have read, I wouldn't say the Angie is a mid-tier personally, but on a par with the K10U.

I'll try some soon, hopefully.

Well, I would classify the Angie as an upper mid-tier, but still a couple notches below the K10.

In any case, both are excellent IEMs, but I found the K10 a lot more suited to my tastes. Certainly, the midrange on Noble's flagship is something worth tasting. Forgive me, but I'm just thinking of steaks right now. 
wink.gif

May 25, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #20,248 of 36,066

Well, I would classify the Angie as an upper mid-tier, but still a couple notches below the K10.

In any case, both are excellent IEMs, but I found the K10 a lot more suited to my tastes. Certainly, the midrange on Noble's flagship is something worth tasting. Forgive me, but I'm just thinking of steaks right now. 
wink.gif

Cheers for that mate, I'll definitely have to try some out now.
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #20,249 of 36,066
Just finished catching up on this thread...

So cool to see a lot of happy new owners and even cooler to see that the new lineup is shipping - I'm looking forward to reading your impressions, folks!

Had some down time at work today, perfect for catching up:

Didn't want to take the K10 out of my ears just to snap this photo, imagine them at the other end of that Linum cable 
wink.gif

By the way, the AK players are totally awesome for Noble IEMs. Best UI (by far) of all the audiophile players, support for just about every conceivable format out there and they'll double as USB dacs. Only downside is the substantial price tag. However, I do 95% of my listening at my desk, so I'm starting to think that maybe I need a Hugo in my life... The AK sounds fantastic, but the Hugo sounds real. Truly addictive sound, but it's divorce-inducingly expensive, honestly a bit ugly and it still needs a source to feed it. Decisions, decisions, decisions... 

May 25, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #20,250 of 36,066
  Just finished catching up on this thread...

So cool to see a lot of happy new owners and even cooler to see that the new lineup is shipping - I'm looking forward to reading your impressions, folks!

Had some down time at work today, perfect for catching up:

Didn't want to take the K10 out of my ears just to snap this photo, imagine them at the other end of that Linum cable 
wink.gif

By the way, the AK players are totally awesome for Noble IEMs. Best UI (by far) of all the audiophile players, support for just about every conceivable format out there and they'll double as USB dacs. Only downside is the substantial price tag. However, I do 95% of my listening at my desk, so I'm starting to think that maybe I need a Hugo in my life... The AK sounds fantastic, but the Hugo sounds real. Truly addictive sound, but it's divorce-inducingly expensive, honestly a bit ugly and it still needs a source to feed it. Decisions, decisions, decisions... 

Welcome to head-fi, you must be new.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back