Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 26, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #18,378 of 36,121

Not one but two diamonds in the rough there
eek.gif
jk Wata
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 26, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #18,379 of 36,121

interesting... I don't wear mine like that. Maybe it's to do with the memory wire, which I don't have. Mine are probably 90° rotated back from that position, so the longest side sits flat in the ear and the cable comes up from the back... but whatever is most comfortable has got to be the best way...

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #18,380 of 36,121
  interesting... I don't wear mine like that. Maybe it's to do with the memory wire, which I don't have. Mine are probably 90° rotated back from that position, so the longest side sits flat in the ear and the cable comes up from the back... but whatever is most comfortable has got to be the best way...

The best way is whichever gets the proper seal, IMHO. Even my customs has the wire pretty much in the same place over my ear. When I tried the K10U, I played with different ways of wearing them.

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #18,381 of 36,121

The best way is whichever gets the proper seal, IMHO. Even my customs has the wire pretty much in the same place over my ear. When I tried the K10U, I played with different ways of wearing them.

I'm using spinfits and Linum Bax. Just trying them now your way and it is the same amazing sound... possibly more comfortable.. I'll try it out for a while... thanks.
Have you been reunited with your  customs?

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #18,383 of 36,121
Seeing the K10UA makes me want these even more. Dream setup would be these plus the Linum Super BaX.

Feb 26, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #18,384 of 36,121
  Just got my N6 in from the Massdrop deal.  That was insanely quick shipping, and definitely the quickest I've ever received anything from Massdrop.  Kudos to Noble on that!

None of the included tips really works for me, though.  Does anybody have any suggestions for some other tips that fit these nozzles?  I have "cavernous" ear canals, so most of the tips are actually slightly too small.

My limited initial listening confirmed that these sounded just as great as I remembered them, which is "fantastic".  For now, though, it's back to the custom K10s until I can get a better fitting tip.

I have huge ear canals, and the JVC Spiral Dots (large) are da' bomb!  No coloration to the sound, wide bores lets your iems do their thing.

Feb 26, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #18,385 of 36,121
@fiascogarcia (your sense of humour is clearly same as mine when it comes to forum names), these are the biggest tips I've ever had (lighter in pic for scale):

Feb 27, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #18,387 of 36,121
This might be a dumb question, but would these JVC for the U10 as well?

Not a dumb question at all.  I don't have a U10, but it looks like a wide bore iem, so I am guessing yes.

Feb 27, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #18,390 of 36,121
I just bought the Spiral's too and the Comply Tx-500. I have spinfits that I sometimes use with my Shure KSE1500, but I just can't get them to feel comfortable for me. 

I normally use comply medium for all my iems but for me, k10u requires a deeper fit and, comply small actually works out much better. Try all the sizes if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back