Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 9, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #17,866 of 36,040
Every time I put my K10's in my ears I feel privileged. Maybe that makes me a fan boy. At nearly sixty I'll take that!
smily_headphones1.gif

Very well said.  I go weeks between listening to IEM (singular cause the others are not touched) and when I put the K-10 in, I always am blown away.  It's good to hear that you youngsters feel the same way  
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #17,868 of 36,040

I completely agree and respect you for that - and based on your responses, I get a sense of professionalism which I didn't get in my exchange of emails when a disagreement occurred with the other contact of your company. Whether I am right or wrong, I was a paying customer, and all he had to do was politely decline my request, in which case we would've moved on. This didn't happen. However, what's done is done, and I apologize for voicing my opinion. It's clear that people in this thread feel extremely strongly about Noble Audio and it's products, which means you're doing something right.

Cheers,
CP31

Dude, enough already.

Even though warned, this guy cannot stop his rants.  His barbs, digs if you will, are so transparent so that at this point, they are meaningless.  When Wata so correctly pointed out, that on this website the K-10 is the number 1 rated IEM, he's answer is  'It's clear that people in this thread feel extremely strongly about Noble Audio and it's products, which means you're doing something right.'  He thinks he is negating the fact the K-10 is rated #1, reducing #1 status to 'doing something right'.  

I'm not feeding the troll any longer.

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #17,869 of 36,040
Wow, what happened over the last few pages?

Anyway, let's not beat a dead horse, folks. Let's move on. At the end of the day, I am happy with my choice - the K10 still stands as one of the finest IEMs around. And besides, what's really important is whether we enjoy what we are hearing (from our earphones). That's why there are a myriad choices on the market. Everyone gets to find something they really like. In this thread, the majority of us chose to go with a Noble Audio IEM, and I must say, we are thoroughly enjoying our purchase(s), no? 
smile.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #17,870 of 36,040
Today, my block list welcomed a new member. It's an exclusive club, so you REALLY have to be special to join, but this guy made it in. Congratulations to him, I hope he enjoys his membership!

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #17,871 of 36,040
Today, my block list welcomed a new member. It's an exclusive club, so you REALLY have to be special to join, but this guy made it in. Congratulations to him, I hope he enjoys his membership!

Btw, welcome back, Sorensiim! Haven't seen you around in a fair bit! How are you doing?

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #17,872 of 36,040
  Wow, what happened over the last few pages?

Anyway, let's not beat a dead horse, folks. Let's move on. At the end of the day, I am happy with my choice - the K10 still stands as one of the finest IEMs around. And besides, what's really important is whether we enjoy what we are hearing (from our earphones). That's why there are a myriad choices on the market. Everyone gets to find something they really like. In this thread, the majority of us chose to go with a Noble Audio IEM, and I must say, we are thoroughly enjoying our purchase(s), no? 
smile.gif

Totally, and the K10 can't do everything, and I still need my Layla for classical or testing, even when I do like the K10 much more.

Feb 9, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #17,873 of 36,040

Btw, welcome back, Sorensiim! Haven't seen you around in a fair bit! How are you doing?

Thanks, I've missed this madhouse! Been crazy busy with silly offline stuff like work, 3 kids and all the trouble that comes with those things. It's really been cutting into my Head-fi time! 

Don't worry, I've still been using the K10 and Savant on a daily basis to make the office hours bearable. Even scripting can be fun when the music is flowing 
etysmile.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #17,877 of 36,040

Even though warned, this guy cannot stop his rants.  His barbs, digs if you will, are so transparent so that at this point, they are meaningless.  When Wata so correctly pointed out, that on this website the K-10 is the number 1 rated IEM, he's answer is  'It's clear that people in this thread feel extremely strongly about Noble Audio and it's products, which means you're doing something right.'  He thinks he is negating the fact the K-10 is rated #1, reducing #1 status to 'doing something right'.  

I'm not feeding the troll any longer.

Not to take anything from the K10, but HF rating are a joke. Take for example the 3 top rated on IEM / over hear and DAP.
You can see : K10, Titan, IE8 for IEM, HD650, HD600 and HD800 for over ear and Fiio X3II, X1 and X5I for DAP.
In best case, only 2 out of this 9 items would be legit.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #17,878 of 36,040
Not to take anything from the K10, but HF rating are a joke. Take for example the 3 top rated on IEM / over hear and DAP.
You can see : K10, Titan, IE8 for IEM, HD650, HD600 and HD800 for over ear and Fiio X3II, X1 and X5I for DAP.
In best case, only 2 out of this 9 items would be legit.

You spoke my mind: I was going to say the same thing then I thought "Noble Audio thread".

Kidding aside, all of you (yes you Noble fans) should try the Chord Mojo. It's unreal.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #17,879 of 36,040
You spoke my mind: I was going to say the same thing then I thought "Noble Audio thread".

Kidding aside, all of you (yes you Noble fans) should try the Chord Mojo. It's unreal.

Using a Hugo with mine and it is an awesome combo.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #17,880 of 36,040
  Using a Hugo with mine and it is an awesome combo.

Go check out what Rob Watts (founder of Chord) just wrote in the Mojo thread. It's unbelievable what he's doing for the audio industry.. Redefining the game.. That's why Chord's DAC's are so highly acclaimed, it's his own patented tuning and chips. He literally does the design and tuning from the ground up. Not borrowing any companies mainstream chips.

That's Mojo unique strength in that it sounds very natural. The essential problem with digital is that it is a sampled signal but the original music signal is continuous. Mojo restores the continuous analogue signal in a fundamentally much more accurate way. Indeed this was the reason why Hugo was so successful; frankly two years ago I did not appreciate how sensitive the brain was to extremely small timing errors. It is these very subtle timing errors that is responsible for why conventional digital sounds so awful and unemotional. But it does take some time to appreciate how much of a musical leap forward Mojo is.
Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back