Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 6, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #15,316 of 36,135
I've been enjoying my K10's for a few months now and they still blow me away each and every time I use them. I just wanted to drop by and say that the new aluminum K10U's look incredible. Keep up the good work!

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #15,317 of 36,135

I have a spare silver litz, if you want to try it just for fun. 
wink_face.gif

I will steal it, let me know when a good time to break in is. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #15,318 of 36,135

I will steal it, let me know when a good time to break in is. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nah, too much risk of my wife catching you, you don't want that. 
blink.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #15,320 of 36,135
  Woot, I got my sticker.

Oh yeah, the K10's also. Fit seems perfect, but I have to do some longer listening, making sure no pain.

Congrats! Enjoy

Oct 6, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #15,328 of 36,135

To say this is puts the trustworthiness of Noble Audio into question is an understatement. Such a disconnect between cost of components and final cost of product is something that any consumer should be aware of. Noble deliberately hid this information on a $599 product because they knew that it would paint them in a poor light. This is also a universal IEM which means cost of production are even lower than for a custom model.

There is no way I will ever recommend Noble products if this is how they treat customers and anyone who buys a Noble Audio product should be aware of this. I'm sure other CIEM makers are doing this too but that is no justification and ultimately the consumer loses which is why this matters.

Yeah, there was a huge discussion about this already.  If you don't trust your ears, like the sound, or think it's a rip off, don't buy Noble.  Take apart any other iem or ciem, compare the pieces to the iem sales price, and none of them are going to quantify, unless you can build your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back