Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 16, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #13,006 of 36,066
  Nice. Looks like a K10 in Tux vs kimonos

Ha! 

New marketing campaign idea - "The Noble K10 - Goes with any outfit or occasion".

Actually had a lady on a flight the other day admit that she had an iPhone case to match every outfit she owned. Why not CIEMs as well! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #13,008 of 36,066
  Ha! 

New marketing campaign idea - "The Noble K10 - Goes with any outfit or occasion".

Actually had a lady on a flight the other day admit that she had an iPhone case to match every outfit she owned. Why not CIEMs as well! 
beerchug.gif

As soon as the K10 cost the same as a cheap phone case, count me in.

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #13,009 of 36,066

As soon as the K10 cost the same as a cheap phone case, count me in.

Oh details, details. 
evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, at today's prices I could imagine someone saying "Alfred, I'm feel feeling a bit frisky today - fetch me the Picasso Kaisers!" 

On that note - anyone who's seen The Lego Movie will remember Batman's song, played so well by Will Arnett. If you listen to the full-length version of the song (actually titled "Untitled Self Portrait") from the soundtrack, at the end of song after having complained about "no parents" he riffs "super-rich...kind of makes it better". Love that. 

Cheers

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #13,010 of 36,066
I just cant keep my mouth shut any longer, I AM getting a set of K10's. Everyone involved knows who they are, they also know how much it means to me. The wait is killing me, its been in the works for a while, stay tuned for something never seen before I HOPE. This is the official post about them being a reality.

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #13,011 of 36,066
  I just cant keep my mouth shut any longer, I AM getting a set of K10's. Everyone involved knows who they are, they also know how much it means to me. The wait is killing me, its been in the works for a while, stay tuned for something never seen before I HOPE. This is the official post about them being a reality.

Woo-hoo! Congrats Wata and welcome to the club. 

I suggest a little Diazepam to help with the wait. 

Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #13,012 of 36,066
I am looking to get a custom sleeve for my noble 4 universal  http://www.jomoaudio.com/collections/accessory/products/jomo-custom-sleeve-accessory     

Anyone know which nozzle size will fit the noble universal iem's?

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #13,013 of 36,066
  Woo-hoo! Congrats Wata and welcome to the club. 

I suggest a little Diazepam to help with the wait. 

Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Thanks, you all gonna be real jelly now. K10's and BOTH t-shirts. I really wish there was another show near by, I would volunteer to work as much time as I could.
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #13,015 of 36,066

Thanks, you all gonna be real jelly now. K10's and BOTH t-shirts. I really wish there was another show near by, I would volunteer to work as much time as I could.
beerchug.gif

Are ya going the custom or universal route?

Jul 16, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #13,016 of 36,066

Are ya going the custom or universal route?

Deep inside, you already know the answer.
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #13,017 of 36,066
  I am looking to get a custom sleeve for my noble 4 universal  http://www.jomoaudio.com/collections/accessory/products/jomo-custom-sleeve-accessory     

Anyone know which nozzle size will fit the noble universal iem's?

I see that Comply sells the 500 series tips for Nobles, if that's any help!  Always thought sleeves were a cool concept.

Jul 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #13,018 of 36,066
Jul 16, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #13,020 of 36,066
The choices are 2,3, or 4mm

Sorry, don't mean to burn your time here, but I don't have a Noble universal.  Comply 500's are approx 4.5mm, so I would say 4, but honestly, I would advise that you PM Brannan at Noble to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back