Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 18, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #10,922 of 36,051
  Enough with the hacky attempts at comedy. It isn't funny. It isn't clever. Most importantly, it isn't relevant. Take it to an open mic if you don't believe me - you will hear crickets.

I agree with this a bit. That being said, the suggestion could've been nicer and more polite. Or we also always have the option of scrolling past it - this thread I feel prides itself on getting off track and it generally makes it fun for everybody :)

May 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #10,923 of 36,051
I agree with this a bit. That being said, the suggestion could've been nicer and more polite. Or we also always have the option of scrolling past it - this thread I feel prides itself on getting off track and it generally makes it fun for everybody :)

+1

May 18, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #10,924 of 36,051

True. I suggest we nominate Watagump resident comedian and give him exclusive status.

May 18, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #10,926 of 36,051
Everybody showing off their Savant, talking about "black faceplate" this, "rose gold screws" that while I got a lemon...

Wait, what's that signature? Could it be that these aren't lemons? Maybe they're actually...

...yup, Wizard design Savant universals. 

Now that I've taken pictures of them, I've got some memory wire to kill. Or maybe I should (severely) shorten a Linum cable? Wait, maybe the Linum Bax with its slightly warmer coloration could turn these Bumblebees into mini K10's?

May 18, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #10,927 of 36,051

Everybody showing off their Savant, talking about "black faceplate" this, "rose gold screws" that while I got a lemon...

Wait, what's that signature? Could it be that these aren't lemons? Maybe they're actually...

Now that I've taken pictures of them, I've got some memory wire to kill. Or maybe I should (severely) shorten a Linum cable? Wait, maybe the Linum Bax with its slightly warmer coloration could turn these Bumblebees into mini K10's?

Wait, you got a Wizard design Savant? Now I'm green with envy. I was just thinking the other day that it's time John played a bit with the Savant and created some Wizard designs

May 18, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #10,928 of 36,051

I like the sound of that.  Your reveiew of the Linum Bax led to me purchasing them for my N6.  I'm going to be using my N6 primarily with my BTS, and putting the Bax on my Savant once received.  Will have a second BTS which I will have to figure out what to do with now.

May 18, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #10,929 of 36,051
If you go back and read, there were only 2 jokes told after my joke of the day. Lighten up, its not like this thread is 10000 pages long with endless jokes. It has been more positive than negative, but if enough people whine about it, then I will stop doing them. I am just trying to keep some fun here, I even choose jokes that are not very long just because I know how people can be. Cant please everyone type of thing.

May 18, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #10,930 of 36,051
inb4 John or Brannan drop a crowd calming cannister of new Savant Prestige pics 
popcorn.gif

May 18, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #10,931 of 36,051
Wait, you got a Wizard design Savant? Now I'm green with envy. I was just thinking the other day that it's time John played a bit with the Savant and created some Wizard designs

Sorensiim actually has the very first savants ever built.

Brannan had 6 other wizard savants, I'm not sure if he still has them now.

Interested parties would need to contact him regarding those units.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 18, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #10,933 of 36,051
Sorensiim actually has the very first savants ever built.

Brannan had 6 other wizard savants, I'm not sure if he still has them now.

Interested parties would need to contact him regarding those units.

via PM or contact@nobleaudio.com ?

May 18, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #10,935 of 36,051
This is mesmerizing. That case must be heavy. Gazing at those blocks brings me back to my childhood with my Legos, imagination juices flowing. Good times 

E mail his Skype contact number is also listed on the website

But also consider he just flew back from Japan.... He may be asleep,right now

Yeah I won't bother him then, already bombarded his PM and email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back