Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 30, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #9,376 of 36,116

I don't know about others, but I was not expect a 'replica'. Certainly don't want it. I want it to be unique but with the same concept. My point was, it was done in a different spirit than the original. The glitter did not appeared to give the 'look' on my piece. Its seems to be simple 'option' to add glitter on normal design, not a work of The Wizard 
L3000.gif

Take a look at this spectacular piece below. Its clear that you are looking at a galaxy far far away. If you order and paid extra for this reprint because you like this 'look'.

If the glitters on 'Re-Print' of below piece did not show to give you the same feel -  No matter how the shapes of the stars looks. You'll get a wonderful blue piece with some spec of glitter. I'm pretty sure you will be disappointed.

Its wonderful that all piece are unique and I think they should remain so, but for a re-print, the spirit of the art has to still be there. 

I get what you mean, and I hope you weren't disappointed at all with your own K10. To be absolutely frank, they look fantastic. 
smile.gif

I just hope that this reprint/copy option is not removed, as I'm really fond of that interstellar look. Could be a design I'd choose for a future Noble purchase.

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #9,378 of 36,116

I get what you mean, and I hope you weren't disappointed at all with your own K10. To be absolutely frank, they look fantastic. 
smile.gif

I just hope that this reprint/copy option is not removed, as I'm really fond of that interstellar look. Could be a design I'd choose for a future Noble purchase.

the final judgement will be how it sounds! 
gs1000.gif

I also don't want the reprint removed as possibly I may order another for my wife. 

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #9,379 of 36,116

the final judgement will be how it sounds! 
gs1000.gif

I also don't want the reprint removed as possibly I may order another for my wife. 

Lucky you!  I wish my wife was into it, as opposed to looking at me and rolling her eyes! 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #9,380 of 36,116
Dr. John, what is the average build time for a set of Prestige CIEMs? I saw you mentioned the number of hours it takes to scan, mill, and place the internals of the K10, plus the time it takes to ship back and forth between here and the Batcave. I also assume the materials used in the build affect process time, as well as how much input from the customer is given. Don't forget about those holidays as well!

Say I ordered a Prestige today, giving you free reign to choose color, design, etc. Roughly when would I receive them?

About 10-12 weeks from receipt of impressions!

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #9,384 of 36,116
Yeeeeeeah, brotha. I just love going shoe shopping with my girlfriend. So many shapes and colors, it's heaven for any man.

Fair enough my wife is not into audio but I find it a bit much that she will not even discuss Noble finishes. That's Art right?

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #9,385 of 36,116
Fair enough my wife is not into audio but I find it a bit much that she will not even discuss Noble finishes. That's Art right?

It is art, you're right. I actually showed my gf various Wizard designs from their Instagram page to help me pick a design. So I guess I've got it better than you. Of course she liked all the pink girly ones. You're not helping, honey... By the way, how did things work out with the ear doc?

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #9,386 of 36,116
It is art, you're right. I actually showed my gf various Wizard designs from their Instagram page to help me pick a design. So I guess I've got it better than you. Of course she liked all the pink girly ones. You're not helping, honey... By the way, how did things work out with the ear doc?

Showed them to mined to, but then she asked "how much?" 
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #9,387 of 36,116
Mar 30, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #9,388 of 36,116
  Holy hell, catching up on this thread after being more or less off line for two weeks took some time! 

Congrats dude!

Just caught up on three months of posts! Really nice to see people enjoying their Noble IEMs, and the recent designs are amazing!

Will Gisele be stocking the BTS do you know? Also rough price on those stands?!

Listening to James Bay right now.

Thanks.

Mar 30, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #9,390 of 36,116
Congrats dude!

Just caught up on three months of posts! Really nice to see people enjoying their Noble IEMs, and the recent designs are amazing!

Will Gisele be stocking the BTS do you know? Also rough price on those stands?!

Listening to James Bay right now.

Thanks.

The price of the stands.

I dare not say, but they are not included with the studio monitors. Furthermore,the stands weigh 60lbs each.

If someone wants a stand made out of wizard wood, we could design an alternative stand, lighter and less expensive

We can also replace the aluminum baffle with wizard wood as well

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back