Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 12, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #8,387 of 36,135

Which one?

I saw k10u stock available recently at a shop called called Golden Ears . You can access Golden Ears Hong Kong Limited facebook page to check.

Golden Ears probably get the k10u from noble HK dealer Thinking Group. They are also showing k10u stock out at their website but you can send email to ask.

It seems that this Mingo Headphone also get k10u:
http://www.mingo-hmw.com/home/

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #8,389 of 36,135
Something to share with you guys. For the last 6 months or so, I've been on a quest to find the perfect earphone, and I've tried quite a good number. Spent a fair bit as well, but I think I can finally stop looking (for now). The K10 is a marvellous IEM that fits my tastes very, very well. While I'll still be eager to try a myriad different earphones, my desire, or itch, to have something new has quelled for now. At this current juncture, the only worthy upgrade will be a new flagship from Noble, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the day of its introduction!

In short, thanks a lot, Noble! You guys rock! 
beerchug.gif

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #8,391 of 36,135

You have to do a black PCB John, it would look sick.

...and make it an option for the Universal...that would be sicker.  I've got my debit card ready.

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #8,393 of 36,135

Agreed.

Or this, or has it been done before?

Depending on what kind of PCB boards they use, they come in quite a few color choices. I have seen red, blue green, gold/yellow and black. As someone who has been building computers for a very long time, I am speaking about motherboard PCB colors. I do wonder though how up to date my colors are, black has taken quite a lot of the market for DIY-ers.

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #8,394 of 36,135

Depending on what kind of PCB boards they use, they come in quite a few color choices. I have seen red, blue green, gold/yellow and black. As someone who has been building computers for a very long time, I am speaking about motherboard PCB colors. I do wonder though how up to date my colors are, black has taken quite a lot of the market for DIY-ers.

The white PCB on Galaxy HOF graphics cards is quite nice.

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #8,396 of 36,135

Just got word from Brannan that mine were shipped (didn't seem to get an email from UPS) and are due for delivery today! Totally buzzing! Only issue is that the wife will finally find out I've blown some more cash on "another" pair of iems! Oops, lol.

My Black Friday purchase has arrived! Needn't have worried about the "spend exposure" thanks to the lovely way they have been "packaged", can't thank you enough for that!
wink.gif

Got "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" cranked up and loving it so far, will spend some time with various tips over the weekend. #HappyCamper

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #8,397 of 36,135

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #8,399 of 36,135
  I saw k10u stock available recently at a shop called called Golden Ears . You can access Golden Ears Hong Kong Limited facebook page to check.

Golden Ears probably get the k10u from noble HK dealer Thinking Group. They are also showing k10u stock out at their website but you can send email to ask.

It seems that this Mingo Headphone also get k10u:
http://www.mingo-hmw.com/home/

The last time I was at Mingo, I didn't see the K10, only the Noble 3 and 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back