Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 9, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #8,341 of 36,066
Got my K10 CIEM's.  Uh, awesome.  Nailed it!

Question on size: Does anyone else's stick out from the ear as much as mine?  I have what I think are average size ears so just wondering if the 3/8" they are sticking out at the top is "normal".  I was hoping I could lay on my side comfortably but I had no idea what to expect since there weren't any pictures online that I could find of the profile.  I know the size is dictated by the 10 drivers, crossovers, ports, etc. - just curious if everyone else's sticks this far out.

Yep, mine are similar. Takes some space to cram near-perfection in there. Enjoy!

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #8,345 of 36,066

Try a more shallow insertion with the SE846. I noticed that comfort and sound quality suffers the deeper I insert them. Try to barely achieve a seal (it worked for me). They're more comfortable and the sound has improved too. The staging has expanded and the seperation is better as they're further away from my ears.

That's exactly what I've done, still painful. Foam tips are the ones that are the most "comfortable" (an understatement with this earphones) and give me the most pain-tolerance of all tips, silicon included. It's really a shame, I'm gonna have to let these go, really like the sound signature.

Also, i don't think on going the custom mold/shell route, don't want to go through all that "reshelling" hassle. Yes, it's not always the case but still.

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #8,348 of 36,066

Should be here any day now, turnaround will be quick. 
rolleyes.gif

Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back