Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 5, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #8,266 of 36,065

how does it improve the sounds?

Not a whole lot, though the DHC does tighten up the bass and adds a little more full body to the overall sound.  The silver litz brightens the highs a little more, again very slightly.

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #8,267 of 36,065
  Hey Brannan, here's why some people don't have kids...

Are they here yet? Are they? Are they!

biggrin.gif

(BF K10Us) 

Should be here any day now, turnaround will be quick. 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #8,268 of 36,065
  Hey Brannan, here's why some people don't have kids...

Are they here yet? Are they? Are they!

biggrin.gif

(BF K10Us) 

rolleyes.gif

Now sit back in that seat, or I will stop this car right now!! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #8,269 of 36,065
  Anyone use aftermarket cables with their CIEM K10?

Linum Super Bax prototype. 2.5mm TRRS balanced, superb ergonomics and slightly more spacious than the regular Linum Bax. Not because of frozen snakeoil or magic tricks, but because the regular Linum Bax is 1.5ohm and the Super Bax is >0,75ohm. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #8,270 of 36,065
  Linum Super Bax prototype. 2.5mm TRRS balanced, superb ergonomics and slightly more spacious than the regular Linum Bax. Not because of frozen snakeoil or magic tricks, but because the regular Linum Bax is 1.5ohm and the Super Bax is >0,75ohm. 

I ordered some snake oil myself, going into TRRS balanced, just wish the K10U would show up....

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #8,271 of 36,065

rolleyes.gif

Awesome, can't wait, like it wasn't obvious or anything! If you ever do have kids, you'll be plenty ready after having to deal with all of us, hehe!

Now sit back in that seat, or I will stop this car right now!! 
biggrin.gif

LOL, yeah, I think I've said that a few times myself. Next time I catch myself saying it, I just might have to swap and let my wife drive so I can blissfully drown them out and listen to the K10Us. See, Noble is also the cure for parental road rage!

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #8,272 of 36,065
Feb 5, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #8,273 of 36,065
Does the UE case have any padding on the inside? Or is it just bare plastic?

Another nice one is the JH audio "hockey puck case" at a similar size and prize. Its aluminum so a lot heavier but its screw together open/close rather than snap/press
http://www.jhaudio.com/product/jerry-harvey-signature-iem-case

Quote:

Nice cases, but the UE is still smaller and still quite tough.  http://pro.ultimateears.com/products/custom-accessories/cases-cables/small-carrying-case

Feb 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #8,274 of 36,065
You guys Noble crews are awesome.

Due to budget reasons, I'm not in the market for CiEM, not now, and not in the considerable future either. I only have a cheap $100 IEM that i'm perfectly happy with.
But you guys made me want to buy your product just because of how down-to-earth you guys seems based on your interactions on this one thread. and the images and gifs, haha those funny images / gifs.

I don't even care how Noble K10 sounds in comparison to other brands offerings, I just want to be a Noble IEM owner someday. For now I'd like to say keep up the good works and nice guys like you guys deserves to finish first! (or maybe, deserves to be on top is more appropriate)...

Feb 5, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #8,275 of 36,065

The UE case has two layers.  The outside is hard plastic and the inside is rubber.  It's not quite as strong as the above cases, but for putting in my back pocket every day comfortably I'll take it.  The above cases do have a good purpose that I'm considering getting one.  Travel in luggage and they are more water proof.

I was strongly considering the JH case also, but I worried I'd dent it somehow.  I mean I take my IEM's everywhere.  Shtuff can happen...

Feb 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #8,277 of 36,065

You can't fake this funk.​
 ​
Have a very funky weekend, everybody. We'll see you next week!​
 ​
 ​

Holy Cow, those are like Candy!  I knew a Candie once...

Beautiful again!  You guys rock!  Speaking of, listening to Beatles 1 with my K10's now.  Awesome, I just can't get enough!  My back pocket is "spoken for" for years to come.  LOL

Feb 5, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #8,278 of 36,065

Still love your colors the best.

Feb 6, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #8,279 of 36,065
  Still love your colors the best.

Thanks man, but all credit goes to The Wizard as it was his design. Never in a million years would I have picked those colors but I was just floored when I saw them. I guess it just means he has better taste than I do 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back