Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #8,251 of 36,064
Here's another:  Black Sabbath, Planet Caravan.  I've used this for a reference for many years.  The bass, tight drums and sweeping melody just sucks me into a trance.  I know it doesn't get much attention in the audiophile world, but it works for me.  I'm steeped in right now...

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #8,252 of 36,064
Hey, I have another idea.  Actually, it was something I already did for myself.  About the case.

The case is definitely strong, huge and impact resistant.  But, the IEM's come in such a tiny pouch inside, it's comical.  That monstrous case cannot be tucked inside a jean pocket.  As much as I wish it could.  Daily wear it is not.  I carried my last phones in my pocket for 7 years EVERY day, yeah that long, with no issues because the case fit in my back pocket.  Always at the ready, hey, I was a boy scout!

I eventually found that UE has an almost perfect, strong and size compatible case so I ordered one.  Before My K10's arrived.  Well, that's now what I use so I can have my K10's with me every day (I'm so used to having my iems with me daily).  I can't leave home without it (seriously, ask my wife).  In fact, I don't own any other UE product.  The case size and strength is what drew me to it.

I would buy again just to have the Noble logo in the similar compact size and strength.  I would take a 1/4 inch from the thickenss, but overall, yeah.  Please???

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #8,253 of 36,064
  Hey, I have another idea.  Actually, it was something I already did for myself.  About the case.

The case is definitely strong, huge and impact resistant.  But, the IEM's come in such a tiny pouch inside, it's comical.  That monstrous case cannot be tucked inside a jean pocket.  As much as I wish it could.  Daily wear it is not.  I carried my last phones in my pocket for 7 years EVERY day, yeah that long, with no issues because the case fit in my back pocket.  Always at the ready, hey, I was a boy scout!

I eventually found that UE has an almost perfect, strong and size compatible case so I ordered one.  Before My K10's arrived.  Well, that's now what I use so I can have my K10's with me every day (I'm so used to having my iems with me daily).  I can't leave home without it (seriously, ask my wife).  In fact, I don't own any other UE product.  The case size and strength is what drew me to it.

I would buy again just to have the Noble logo in the similar compact size and strength.  I would take a 1/4 inch from the thickenss, but overall, yeah.  Please???

I have an orange Westone IEM case from my previous IEMs that works perfectly for the K10U's. I use it when I am traveling. Takes up very little room in my backpack, but is probably just as strong/durable as the Noble case.

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #8,254 of 36,064
Feb 5, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #8,255 of 36,064
Aside from my rant of late.  I have to say thay you are one lucky dude!  Dreams are what this becomes!

Anyway. perfect family aside.+

Well,

I guess I have to further to say. 

Good luck to you..should crash now bfore I can't resolve myself.

Hey,

Any dudes In Az.  Bbq at my place.  and serisously.  Best BBQ anywhere.  Most seriously.    G'night all!

Feb 5, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #8,258 of 36,064
  Hi,
Do you know a place where one can buy universal K10s in Europe?
Thanks!

There'll be a rep in the UK shortly:

Quote:
Nothing has broken down, in fact I just had a call with Gisele last week finalizing some of the details regarding how we are going to sling Noble over there. Gisele currently has the 3 and 8C available for demo and by the end of this week she will have the 4, 5, and 6 available as well. Demo of the K10U should be with her mid-Feburary.

In addition to demos, Gisele will have some stock of the entire Classic range of IEMs available for immediate shipment and all future universal orders originating off the UK site will ship from the UK.

Facebook announcement to follow.

Feb 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #8,259 of 36,064
Sorensiim got there before me, Gisele is an audiologist in London and she will be having the universal demo. I will be going there to try them out once she has them. I had my impressions done with her and she is very nice!

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #8,261 of 36,064
Feb 5, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #8,262 of 36,064
Hey Brannan, here's why some people don't have kids...

Are they here yet? Are they? Are they!

biggrin.gif

(BF K10Us) 

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #8,263 of 36,064
  Anyone use aftermarket cables with their CIEM K10?

DHC symbiote fusion V2.  Also have Ted's Headphone Lounge silver litz.  Both very nice quality cables!  Got them because I like 64 inch cables.

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #8,264 of 36,064
Feb 5, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #8,265 of 36,064
  how does it improve the sounds?

I have been using the ALO's SXC8 cable with my K10U before and never really with stock, so I don't know how is it compare to the stock cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back