Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 23, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #8,026 of 36,065
Finally!

I've gone through all this thread!

Last year I already exchanged a few emails with Brannan, who was amazingly polite and cordial.
I was looking for a TOTL CIEM and the K10 seemed to be it.
It is truly impressive what they can do with the CIEMs, so gorgeous!
Congratulations for all the Noble team for your hard work. I truly value customer service!!

Unfortunately, I had some health problems last year and I wasn't able to capitalize on the BF sales...

By the end of this year I will definitely acquire these bad boys. Can't be excited enough about getting into the Noble Member's club :D

Thank you for many other members, like Sorensiim and project86 among many others, that helped me through PMs.

Cheers!

(waits anxiously for the next sales opportunities :D )

Jan 23, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #8,027 of 36,065
  Finally!

I've gone through all this thread!

Last year I already exchanged a few emails with Brannan, who was amazingly polite and cordial.
I was looking for a TOTL CIEM and the K10 seemed to be it.
It is truly impressive what they can do with the CIEMs, so gorgeous!
Congratulations for all the Noble team for your hard work. I truly value customer service!!

Unfortunately, I had some health problems last year and I wasn't able to capitalize on the BF sales...

By the end of this year I will definitely acquire these bad boys. Can't be excited enough about getting into the Noble Member's club :D

Thank you for many other members, like Sorensiim and project86 among many others, that helped me through PMs.

Cheers!

(waits anxiously for the next sales opportunities :D )

Everyone will save a seat at the Happy Bar for you!  Cheers!

Jan 24, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #8,030 of 36,065
  Hey now, don't tease us like that without posting the pictures!

C'mon, C'mon, post the pics!!  Or are you going to let Brannan post them?

I don't think they'll post my K10s, since they are very generic looking, as I didn't opt for a Wizard design or reprint.

Still, I really wanted my K10s in a full gold nugget shell with copper glitter, so this is exactly what I got! 
smile.gif

Nothing too impressive, but it's how I envisioned them to be. Thank you, Noble! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:19 AM Post #8,031 of 36,065
Hey Noble Wizard owners!

I just received my Custom Nobles K10 and this is probably a very noobish question but am I suppose to use ear tips when I wear them? Or do Custom IEM in generally not opt ear-tips?

Also, here's what mine looks like. Sky Blue acrylic shells with Silver nuggets to portray a snowflake kind of theme. Exactly how I imagine it would be.

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #8,032 of 36,065
Hey Noble Wizard owners!

I just received my Custom Nobles K10 and this is probably a very noobish question but am I suppose to use ear tips when I wear them? Or do Custom IEM in generally not opt ear-tips?

Also, here's what mine looks like. Sky Blue acrylic shells with Silver nuggets to portray a snowflake kind of theme. Exactly how I imagine it would be.

I am amazed anyone would invest in a custom iem without understanding that no tips are necessary. Please do not try putting any tips on them.

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #8,033 of 36,065
I am amazed anyone would invest in a custom iem without understanding that no tips are necessary. Please do not try putting any tips on them.

We didn't all start out as experts, so sometimes we ask about things that are painfully obvious to others :wink:

Jan 24, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #8,034 of 36,065
We didn't all start out as experts, so sometimes we ask about things that are painfully obvious to others :wink:

Reminds me of the time I bought a second hand m3. I had no idea what an M series was, all I knew was it was a bmw and in great condition. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why I frequently had folks in tuned up Honda civics challenging meto race at red lights.

It took about 4 weeks for me to discover what an m was :rolleyes:

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jan 24, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #8,035 of 36,065
Buys 1600 USD custom in ear monitors, have no idea how to use it.

Could be a good internet meme though.

To me it is very interesting that someone just pays for it goes for it without even know how to use it.

I make a research for weeks maybe months before I buy something that expensive. It is not your 5 euros snack meal, geez.

Jan 24, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #8,037 of 36,065

I don't think they'll post my K10s, since they are very generic looking, as I didn't opt for a Wizard design or reprint.

Still, I really wanted my K10s in a full gold nugget shell with copper glitter, so this is exactly what I got! 
smile.gif

Nothing too impressive, but it's how I envisioned them to be. Thank you, Noble! 
beerchug.gif

Absolutely classic.  This is the style that hooked me on Noble from the beginning!  Congratulations!

Jan 24, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #8,038 of 36,065
  Hey Noble Wizard owners!

Beautiful iems!  BTW, don't ever worry about asking questions here. This should be the place where we all learn new things about this hobby.  For instance, I had, at one time, wondered the same thing about FAD's Piano Fortes and tips.  If you have problems inserting your ciems, there are Youtube clips showing the proper way.

Jan 24, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #8,040 of 36,065

Users who are viewing this thread

Back