Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 10, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #6,348 of 36,065
I put it up!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/740936/tales-from-the-batcave-me-and-my-friends-review-stuff#post_11034048

Very nice review. Every single point is in line with my own findings. I own the NT6 and have owned the JH13FP, and those two offer amazing clarity, but at the cost of having somewhat boosted treble and making the U steeper. The Kaiser 10 is astonishingly balanced and effortless, it's just one of those headphones that put a smile on your face every time. I'm just floored at how each instrument and musical source has its own place in the soundstage and are extremely clear and dissectable, but they're not so wide apart that it sounds like an HD800. All of the instruments are just harmoniously presented on the stage.

Nov 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #6,349 of 36,065
  Wow, that's quite a statement about the bass. Chamber music and small orchestras are my favorite kinds of music. It's something for me to look forward to when I get my K10 in mid-December. It's your review that sold me on saving up for this iem, Sorenslim.

So sorry about your wallet! I sincerely hope you'll enjoy them, but I don't think I've seen an unsatisfied K10 owner yet...

It's very difficult to sum the K10 up with one word. It's not warm, but it's not cold. It's not bright, but it's not dark. It's not fast, but it's not slow. It's not bass heavy but it's not bass light. I believe (this is my personal opinion) that the Kaiser 10 is the embodiment of 'balance.' 
confused_face.gif

Spot on. The K10 doesn't apply any "flavour" of its own on the music, it just somehow makes everything you throw at it sound its absolute best. I'm fairly certain that actual magic and/or fairy dust has been involved to achieve this. 

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #6,353 of 36,065
So...i have it and ive spent 5 min listening, so this post is my apologie for making a fuzz about the whole bass thing.

AS SAID EARLIER IF I COME BACK SAYING THERE IS BASS...
THEN THERE IS..
BASS!!!
I honestly don't know what people saying they are light on bass were on about.
Btw i have paid in full for my K10's and have not been approached by Noble in any way after my posts.
Lets make this very clear to anyone who doubts the bass quantity of K10,
THERE IS AS MUCH BASS ON THESE AS ANY SE846 OR EVEN REF1 OR OTHER IEM I'VE COME ACROSS.
If ref1 has a little more or much more to some it realy doesnt matter, beacause the way bass on k10 was described to me was on the really non existent kind and this is why i exspressed my concerns here.
The reality is these are very bassy iem's and that was the first thing i noted when putting them on.
This is in no way what i would describe as a flat or natural tuning, it is nothing like what i was expecting.
The K10 has a LOT OF BASS and is natural and even at the same time, to me these have the perfect tuning.
If anything i am sure i need to give them many hours to burmn in, but i have had this experience many times before and i know that this is AN ABSOLUTE TOP TIER!!!
So anyone else with doubts like i had that this is an iem that is the kind of flat, clean sound that needs EQing..here's my 2 cents.
They have the perfect amount of everything and are in no way light in any frequency and range along the spectrum.
Keep in mind i like my music with lots of clean deep bass and even slightly Vshaped perhaps, but only in a sense that bottom and top are heard well whilst the mid is singing sweetly along undesturbed.
If anything, my only complaint would be the lack of a small cary case of some sort.
The pelican one is great of course, but i won't put it in my bag.

Thanks to Brannan and Dr Moulton for a great iem.
I am off to do some more listening.
..Perhaps to "The Endless River" released today
gs1000.gif

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #6,355 of 36,065
  So...i have it and ive spent 5 min listening, so this post is my apologie for making a fuzz about the whole bass thing.

AS SAID EARLIER IF I COME BACK SAYING THERE IS BASS...
THEN THERE IS..
BASS!!!
I honestly don't know what people saying they are light on bass were on about.
Btw i have paid in full for my K10's and have not been approached by Noble in any way after my posts.
Lets make this very clear to anyone who doubts the bass quontity of K10,
THERE IS AS MUCH BASS ON THESE AS ANY SE846 OR EVEN REF1 OR OTHER IEM I'VE COME ACROSS.
If ref1 has a little more or much more to some it realy doesnt matter, beacause the way bass on k10 was described to me was on the really non existent kind and this is why i exspressed my concerns here.
The reality is these are very bassy iem's and that was the first thing i noted when putting them on.
This in no way what i would describe as a flat or natural tuning, it is nothing like what i was expecting.
The K10 has a LOT OF BASS and is natural and even at the same time, to me these have the perfect tuning.
If anything i am sure i need to give them many hours to burmn in, but i have had this experience many times before and i know that this is A ABSOLUTE TOP TIER!!!
So anyone else with doubts like i had that this is a iem that is the kind of flat, clean sound that needs EQing..here's my 2 cents.
They have the perfect amount of everything and are in no way light in any frequency and range along the spectrum.
Keep in mind i like my music with lots of clean deep bass and even slightly Vshaped perhaps, but only in a sense that bottom and top are heard well whilst the mid is singing sweetly along undesturbed.
If anything, my only complaint would be the like of a small cary case of some sort.
the pelican one is great of course, but i won't put it in my bag.

Thanks to Brannan and Dr Moulton, great iem.
I am off to do some more listening.
..Perhaps to "The Endless River" released today
gs1000.gif

Awesome!   I absolutely  do not blame you for asking as many questions as you need to to make such a substantial investment.  I figured you would be satisfied, but everyone has to reach their own conclusion.  It's so cool that you are as happy about the sq as I am!

Oh my they sound good!

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #6,356 of 36,065

This. Glad you like them man! They are bassy on bassy tracks for sure but isn't very bassy on my jazz which is a good thing since I like my bassy tracks very bassy but non bassy tracks non bassy. Here I go again lol.

Nov 10, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #6,359 of 36,065
Hi folks!

I just want to make a quick announcement that the Kaiser 10 Universal (K10U) is now officially on backorder and we expect this to be the case for awhile as we work to meet demand. We will be filling orders in the order that they are received and will keep those with outstanding orders abreast of the situation.

Also, for those who ordered some of the new cables, those will begin shipping late this week or early next week.

The website has been update to reflect these recent developments.

Thanks for all of the outstanding support!

Best,

Brannan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back