Oct 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #6,076 of 36,082
  wow! Those looks amazing! Congrats

Thanks
biggrin.gif

I like them gummies
smily_headphones1.gif

bigsmile_face.gif
Salamat
  These gummies are the best i have seen!!!

Thanks, they are the only one's I've seen, but I like them
biggrin.gif

Keep them away from kids.

bigsmile_face.gif

I just "recabled" my Kaiser 10s with the Estron Linum BaX. Been using amazing Null Audio Silver cables, and they've been amazing as far as pairing. But after trying the K10s out with the Linum I cannot ever think of using another cable with it... So thin and light they're amazing!

I 'm not sure I dare ask, how much those cables are, as I think I read one of your posts and the silver were around the $450 mark? Maybe I am getting mixed up, not sure...

To be honest a smaller hard case to keep them in is first on the list of next purchases, as I love the supplied case, but its a little bulky when I am out and about. Half the width could be great.

Yeah and keep it locked in the safe!!

Mhhh, don't have one, need to invest in one I think!

I was thinking the same thing (depending on the age of the kids, obviously). Those are stunning, as usual for Wizard design. Enjoy!

Thanks and I must say the quality of the build is excellent, will add that to my list, as I haven't mentioned it.

Would love to know the build process of the shell, but I am guessing its Noble IP.

Oct 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #6,077 of 36,082
@mannp Those ciems are definitely unique man, I seriously love them. Wonderful pair if you ask me, gummy bear or not, they look so cool.

+1 to Noble craftsmanship as usual. I am starting to believe they actually use some fairy dust, star dust and similar things.

Oct 28, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #6,078 of 36,082
Bummer - don't tell me that! 
wink.gif

Brannan or John, is that sort of timing to be expected at the moment? I received the 6-8 week notification, but is that stretching even further?

What timing! I got the confirmation email yesterday that my K10s are ready. I should have them by the end of the week.

Oct 28, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #6,079 of 36,082
  @mannp Those ciems are definitely unique man, I seriously love them. Wonderful pair if you ask me, gummy bear or not, they look so cool.

+1 to Noble craftsmanship as usual. I am starting to believe they actually use some fairy dust, star dust and similar things.

@AmberOzL thanks for that, much appreciated 
beerchug.gif

The gummy bear thing wasn't meant in a bad way, just the first thing that came into my wifes mind when she saw the pictures of them 
bigsmile_face.gif

It definitely seems Noble are ahead of the curve with unique designed CIEMs compared to others I've seen.

That said, its the sound that's key to me and they do sound damn good. Looking good is a nice bonus.

Oct 28, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #6,080 of 36,082
@AmberOzL
 thanks for that, much appreciated :beerchug:

The gummy bear thing wasn't meant in a bad way, just the first thing that came into my wifes mind when she saw the pictures of them :bigsmile_face:

It definitely seems Noble are ahead of the curve with unique designed CIEMs compared to others I've seen.

That said, its the sound that's key to me and they do sound damn good. Looking good is a nice bonus.
Sad thing you can't share the amazing sound with your wife..:wink:

Oct 28, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #6,081 of 36,082
Sad thing you can't share the amazing sound with your wife..
wink.gif

That's not a bad thing, as she would definitely like them and want a pair for christmas 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #6,082 of 36,082
:bigsmile_face: Salamat

I 'm not sure I dare ask, how much those cables are, as I think I read one of your posts and the silver were around the $450 mark? Maybe I am getting mixed up, not sure...

Uy, Noyps???

Also, the Nulls were about 300 USD, but the Linum is around 70 EUR. Well worth it IMO.

With regardsto the hardcase I really like the new Audio Technica cases, i grabbed a few.

This is the link:
http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/000000046211/026/001/Y/page1/recommend/

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #6,083 of 36,082
Uy, Noyps???

Also, the Nulls were about 300 USD, but the Linum is around 70 EUR. Well worth it IMO.

With regardsto the hardcase I really like the new Audio Technica cases, i grabbed a few.

This is the link:
http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/000000046211/026/001/Y/page1/recommend/

Hindi ako pinoy, ang misis ko

Linum sounds affordable, thanks, is it the Linum® 2Pin BAX for the K10's?

Thanks for the link for the case, it certainly looks like what I am looking for.

cheers

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #6,085 of 36,082
Hindi ako pinoy, ang misis ko

Linum sounds affordable, thanks, is it the Linum®
2Pin BAX for the K10's?

Thanks for the link for the case, it certainly looks like what I am looking for.

cheers

2-pin BaX yep. And nice nice :)

Hindi daw sya pinoy marunong lang magtagalog.lol

Lol, this is not the thread to Filipino, this is Noble :)

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #6,086 of 36,082
Nope, just being polite as we British are, British and proud of it, anyway back on topic. Lol

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #6,088 of 36,082
On topic: No-ble! No-ble! No-ble!

:D thanks for confirming the cable.

It says on their site that cable may enhance base and give an alternative model if you don't want it boosted.

Do you find the cable changes the base as I like the K10 as it is at the moment.

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #6,089 of 36,082
  @mannp Those ciems are definitely unique man, I seriously love them. Wonderful pair if you ask me, gummy bear or not, they look so cool.

@mannp beat us to posting these pictures, which is great as it is a testament to how many pieces we have yet to share.

This set turned out to be quite beautiful.

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #6,090 of 36,082
:D thanks for confirming the cable.

It says on their site that cable may enhance base and give an alternative model if you don't want it boosted.

Do you find the cable changes the base as I like the K10 as it is at the moment.

It actually doesnt sound "boosted". I'm basing my views on the Balanced 2.5 version btw. My K10's been with me for a while now and is my favorite CIEM in ever. There's just a teeny tiny bump in midbass but otherwise it keeps everything I love with the K10. This is coming from a 300 USD cable as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back