Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #5,686 of 36,055
That new prestige line looks amazing! If I didn't already have a K10, it would be hard to resist getting one of those. They are absolutely show stopping!

I am going to have to check out the 6S. It will be very difficult to hold back on purchasing one...

I will see you, Noble team, at CANJAM in less than a week!

Oct 5, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #5,691 of 36,055
Here are a couple of full-resolution photos I took--my pics are obviously not as pretty as Noble's official stock photos, but hopefully you can still see how beautiful this pair of Prestige K10's is. (The amp is the CEntrance Mini-M8.)

(Click on each photo to see a larger version.)

Oct 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #5,692 of 36,055
Will this new manufacturing process for the Prestige result in a more accurate final fit from the impressions?

Oct 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #5,693 of 36,055
Official Noble Audio Announcement:
 ​
Noble is proud to announce several new products coinciding with CANJAM as part of Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) taking place from October 10th-12th in Denver, Colorado.​
 ​
 ​

​
Introducing Prestige
 ​

​
Pairing Noble’s craftsmanship with modern technology the Wizard presents Prestige, further expanding the definition of custom in-ear monitors.
 ​
Instead of beginning with a liquid medium traditionally used to create CIEMs, Prestige pieces are crafted entirely from solid art mediums such as exotic wood and other aesthetically stimulating materials.
 ​
At the heart of Prestige resides our flagship Kaiser 10, an established crowd-favorite and arbiter of in-ear sound.
 ​
Starting at $2599
 ​
 ​
Kaiser 10 Universal
 ​

​
The critically acclaimed Kaiser 10, now available as a handcrafted IEM in Noble’s signature universal form factor.
 ​
Pre-orders start immediately for the Kaiser 10 and orders are estimated to ship November 1st. All Kaiser 10 universal pre-orders will ship with a complimentary clear Noble Cable, in addition to the standard black cable.
 ​
Priced at $1599
 ​
 ​
Noble 6C and 6S
 ​
Our former flagship universal IEM, the Noble 6, is now available as an acrylic or silicone CIEM.​
 ​
Noble 6C and 6S starting at $1099 and $1499 respectively
 ​
 ​
Noble Cable
 ​
We pleased to announce an updated version of our standard Noble cable, now featuring a slim, black anodized, aluminum billet, 3.5 mm straight termination better suited for mobile use as well as new L/R indicators.​
 ​
Also being introduced is clear and glow-in-the-dark varieties of the Noble cable.​
 ​
Black Noble Cable priced at $50​
Clear Noble Cable priced at $60​
Glow in the Dark (GITD) Noble Cable priced at $80​

Oct 5, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #5,695 of 36,055
  Will this new manufacturing process for the Prestige result in a more accurate final fit from the impressions?

There is absolutely no reason to believe that the use of machinery will lead to a more accurate fit. The reason for this is because both completely hand made CIEMs and CIEMs made via software both require a subjective assessment of the ear mold impressions. If it is the case that a machine leads to better fitting, it is because the person working the software is more skilled than the person building with his or her hands.

Likewise, if a handmade CIEM is better fitting than a CIEM produced via software, it is because the person building with his or her hands are better skilled, and can make better subjective judgments than the person running the software.

So what kind of labor as in hours does it take to hand carve the prestige?

A tremendous amount, far more time is invested in the Prestige than a hand poured CIEM.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 5, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #5,697 of 36,055
Are K10 universal compatible with Comply tips? I am interested in the K10, but i dun know how comfortable are they compared to universals.

Oct 5, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #5,698 of 36,055
Official Noble Audio Announcement:

Noble is proud to announce several new products coinciding with CANJAM as part of Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) taking place from October 10th-12th in Denver, Colorado.​

Introducing Prestige

[COLOR=1A1A1A]Pairing Noble’s craftsmanship with modern technology the Wizard presents Prestige, further expanding the definition of custom in-ear monitors.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=1A1A1A]Instead of beginning with a liquid medium traditionally used to create CIEMs, Prestige pieces are crafted entirely from solid art mediums such as exotic wood and other aesthetically stimulating materials.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=1A1A1A]At the heart of Prestige resides our flagship Kaiser 10, an established crowd-favorite and arbiter of in-ear sound.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=1A1A1A]Starting at $2599[/COLOR]

Kaiser 10 Universal

[COLOR=1A1A1A]The critically acclaimed Kaiser 10, now available as a handcrafted IEM in Noble’s signature universal form factor.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=1A1A1A]Pre-orders start immediately for the Kaiser 10 and orders are estimated to ship November 1st. All Kaiser 10 universal pre-orders will ship with a complimentary clear Noble Cable, in addition to the standard black cable.[/COLOR]​

Priced at $1599

Noble 6C and 6S

Our former flagship universal IEM, the Noble 6, is now available as an acrylic or silicone CIEM.​

Noble 6C and 6S starting at $1099 and $1499 respectively

Noble Cable

We pleased to announce an updated version of our standard Noble cable, now featuring a slim, black anodized, aluminum billet, 3.5 mm straight termination better use for mobile use as well as new L/R indicators.​

Also being introduced is clear and glow-in-the-dark varieties of the Noble cable, with the clear cable having been specifically engineered not to oxidize with use.​

Black Noble Cable priced at $50​
Clear Noble Cable priced at $60​
Glow in the Dark (GITD) Noble Cable priced at $80​

I am super excited about the 6C, and I will agree the K10U looks really nice. I also like the new Prestige series, I hope it isn't only going to be for the K10 maybe the 8 as well.

Oct 5, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #5,700 of 36,055
Thank
I have these on my noble 3 universals. Very comfortable and the sound quality is excellent.

Thanks for your recommendation. Btw, does anyone know where to get good ear impression in Sydeny, Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back