Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 21, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #5,281 of 36,116
Ah, I see you put your beautiful wooden-faced K10 as your avatar, nice.
smile.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM Post #5,282 of 36,116
  Would an explanation as to why customs/duties are not paid for by Noble be of any interest to anyone as because, believe it or not, we have explored this topic and feel as if the current solution where everyone is charged on a per case basis is the most equitable way to go about doing things.

Say, Brannon, if I'm in the US and I order a K10 (which I intend to do) in addition to the actual price you charge, will there be a tax and import fee or other added charge? If so, what should I expect to pay, since I am on a tight budget and need to know (isn't everybody, lol). If you need to pm me, go ahead, I understand.

Aug 22, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #5,283 of 36,116

Say, Brannon, if I'm in the US and I order a K10 (which I intend to do) in addition to the actual price you charge, will there be a tax and import fee or other added charge? If so, what should I expect to pay, since I am on a tight budget and need to know (isn't everybody, lol). If you need to pm me, go ahead, I understand.

You should expect to pay about $40-$50 upon delivery assuming you order a K10.

Aug 22, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #5,284 of 36,116

It seems that UPS often charges you on the spot, however this has never happened to me personally and I receive a lot of supplies internationally from UPS. I usually receive a brown envelope in the mail a week or two later with a bill.

I had mine shipped to work, and then UPS sent a bill to my company. So I got a visit from an accountant yesterday asking what I tried to charge to the company through UPS

Aug 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #5,287 of 36,116
These Kaiser 10 belong to Haruyuki, owner of fine cable company WAGNUS. who is also our CIEM distributor in Japan.​

Pieces of silver nugget are hand placed amidst ice blue acrylic alluding to "snowy memories" while a white vein grows from the bottom of the faceplates and branches upwards representing the progression of water freezing over.​

A big thanks to Haru for all of the work he has done driving Noble to prominence in Japan and here's to a fruitful relationship. DOMO ARIGATO! :)

Really fine indeed

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM Post #5,289 of 36,116
Another beautiful set of Wizard-designed Kaiser 10 headed to Japan!​
 ​
Fluttering white ribbon graces the faceplates while the crowd favorite silver nugget takes care of the rest.​
 ​
Have a great weekend everyone, we will see you Monday with photos of a new, electrifying, set of CIEMs done Noble style.​
 ​
 ​

Aug 23, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #5,294 of 36,116
Another beautiful set of Wizard-designed Kaiser 10 headed to Japan!​

Fluttering white ribbon graces the faceplates while the crowd favorite silver nugget takes care of the rest.​

Have a great weekend everyone, we will see you Monday with photos of a new, electrifying, set of CIEMs done Noble style.​

Can I get mine to look like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back