Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 22, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #4,231 of 36,135
Hey Tupac,

May I ask why did you change your order from Harmony 8 to Harmony 8 Pro? Any particular reason?

I was more interested in vanilla H8, so I was waiting for your impressions and review actually
frown.gif

May 22, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #4,232 of 36,135
  Hey Tupac,

May I ask why did you change your order from Harmony 8 to Harmony 8 Pro? Any particular reason?

I was more interested in vanilla H8, so I was waiting for your impressions and review actually
frown.gif

You know people will always choose pro over non-pro version regardless how they sound like. lol I guess I am in the same boat here. :p Seriously, I think H8 pro should fit my taste better with greater treble extension. I have yet to heard a CIEM that have greater treble extension than SE5, so this is my bet :)

May 22, 2014 at 7:51 AM Post #4,233 of 36,135
  You know people will always choose pro over non-pro version regardless how they sound like. lol I guess I am in the same boat here. :p Seriously, I think H8 pro should fit my taste better with greater treble extension. I have yet to heard a CIEM that have greater treble extension than SE5, so this is my bet :)

Order both of them and compare, I want H8 review
tongue_smile.gif

Ps: Obviously, j/k. Also, maybe we shouldn't derail Noble thread anymore.

I checked your table again you are right, some scores changed and all. I was surprised by EM32's performance, didn't know it was that good (only with 3 BA, performs better than many 6+ BA ciems). I also thought K10 would get 90+ maybe. Still a very good ciem obviously.

As for Roxanne, just lol
biggrin.gif
I rather not to write my opinion about JHA here since there is a lot of JHA lovers in head-fi, I don't want to get banned or something, but you got me I guess
wink.gif

May 22, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #4,234 of 36,135

Order both of them and compare, I want H8 review
tongue_smile.gif

Ps: Obviously, j/k. Also, maybe we shouldn't derail Noble thread anymore.

I checked your table again you are right, some scores changed and all. I was surprised by EM32's performance, didn't know it was that good (only with 3 BA, performs better than many 6+ BA ciems). I also thought K10 would get 90+ maybe. Still a very good ciem obviously.

As for Roxanne, just lol
biggrin.gif
I rather not to write my opinion about JHA here since there is a lot of JHA lovers in head-fi, I don't want to get banned or something, but you got me I guess
wink.gif

It was, as I said, I widen the score gaps. :)

Roxanne isn't bad at all to new head-fiers or if it was not advertised as "The best sounding CIEM in the world". 

May 22, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #4,235 of 36,135
  No problem. I have widen the gaps between the overall scores, so don't be surprised if some scores are different now. :)

Well, it seems you think about as much of the MG6 Pro as I do, in spite of Kunlun's glowing review to the contrary.

Nice to see some new Hugo cases coming out - so when I can finally afford a Hugo, I'll be able to keep it in good condition.

...Still wondering if we'll ever see some matching artwork on CIEM cases from Noble...

May 22, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #4,238 of 36,135
  Here is a Noble Audio exclusive announcement for the Head-Fi community:-

Chord Electronics will be releasing a case(s) for the Hugo towards the end of July.

There will be four models available in two designs... the cases have been designed by Mr John Franks.

The first case design features a carry-handle and is available in Black or Natural-Brown leather.

The second design features a shoulder-strap and is also available in Black or Natural-Brown leather.

There are no photo's available at present when they're available they will be forthcoming... there Hugo, the cat is out of the bag.

That's a great idea! Given the apparent popularity of the Hugo, I imagine some other companies would eventually pop up making accessories anyway. Might as well have them come straight from the horses mouth. 

May 22, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #4,239 of 36,135
Sorry for the OT, and also for being a bit of an ********. We now return to our regular scheduled programming...

May 22, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #4,240 of 36,135
The chart is totally my opinion and in my own experience. It's only for a brief comparison. I know it means probably nothing since it does not talk about any sound signature, performance and so on. I did have a massive review with it. Sadly I don't think I will be able to translate it (and not interested in it either) One thing for sure. I am not biased to ANY company. This is truly what I hear. Well...maybe a little biased to Roxanne. I still can't believe how bad it sounds (to my ears) as a newest flagship...
tongue.gif
once after a while, I was able to convince myself to give it one more chance.. But I just couldn't keep them in my ears for more than 10 minutes before I gave up again.

U wrote your reviews in Chinese? Could you send it to me in private..I'm quite eager to hear from people like you, who have auditioned quite a lot of IEMs.

May 22, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #4,241 of 36,135
Don't shout Me down for this as I've only just got to know about noble,are they based in America or England,I can't seem to find the address on their site and if it's America were is my nearest dealer in the UK,I live in the northwest,also the moulding of my ear which is the best place to go in UK

May 22, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #4,242 of 36,135
Don't shout Me down for this as I've only just got to know about noble,are they based in America or England,I can't seem to find the address on their site and if it's America were is my nearest dealer in the UK,I live in the northwest,also the moulding of my ear which is the best place to go in UK

@OK-Guy should be able to point you in the right direction. He's over on that mighty Island you call England, also.

May 22, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #4,243 of 36,135
@OK-Guy should be able to point you in the right direction. He's over on that mighty Island you call England, also.
That's great im good mates with ok guy so I'll ask him everything,nice fella and helpful

May 22, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #4,244 of 36,135
Noble Audio are an USA company with labs in Thailand & China.. Noble also have a direct UK/Europe customer-service agent (me), worldwide operations are directed out of the USA by Brannan, hth.

I exclusively use a Audiologist based in London for Noble customers, she will also advise where to get your ear-impressions done if you cannot arrange to visit her premises (you can arrange for a workplace/home appointment)... any ear-impressions you have done must be photographed & emailed for approval in UK & Europe before shipping to the lab... feel free to email me via the Noble website with any questions or help you need - http://nobleaudio.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back