Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 11, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #3,391 of 36,060
How do these compare to 1plus2? Up until now, I haven't heard an IEM that beats the 1plus2 in terms of imaging/soundstage and bass tightness/speed. Would love to hear how you feel they compare. 

Thanks!

I haven't used the 1plus2 for a few weeks now (sorry Gavin!) but you are right in terms of perceived soundstage the 1plus2 is the best I've heard so far for a set of IEMs. I feel the bass is very different between the K10 and 1plus2 (I recall the 1plus2 uses dynamic driver for bass?) so it's hard to compare. They are both very fun to listen to though. Will do some comparison between the two.

Apr 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #3,393 of 36,060
Hey, it's been like 22 hours since I ordered my K-10's, they ready yet??? I'm really impatient, and my doctor refuses to refill my anxiety meds!!!

I cant believe they aren't finished yet, horrible customer service. You have some explain-in to do Noble. BTW, we need a Noble bike update.

Apr 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #3,394 of 36,060

I cant believe they aren't finished yet, horrible customer service. You have some explain-in to do Noble. BTW, we need a Noble bike update.

I just put a Noble sticker on my bike last night. Does that count? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back