Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 24, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #2,881 of 36,064
  So, its been 2 days since the show and I have no received my raffle winning item, what gives?

For the grand prize, the raffle winner had to be present and since you were noticeably absent I regret to inform you that you did not win. Our secondary prize for which the winner did not have to be present was a Noble Tee. I was just reviewing the results of the raffle and I have it here that you won!
biggrin.gif

Please PM me to collect your prize.

Hey I see you found my photos Brannan 
beerchug.gif

The Noble booth was the easiest to take photos of since that gear is so dang photogenic (Can headphones even be photogenic?).

The highlights from the Noble booth had to be the 8C for me (The Light blue ones I'm wearing in that picture) and the fact that I got to touch Joker's 4S in person 
wink.gif
 I got to try the whole lineup from 3C to the Kaiser, with no small thanks to Brannan for letting me hog his table for a small while. The 8C felt like a clear step up from the 5C, albeit with similar sound signatures. The Kaiser felt maybe a touch better in a technical sense to the 8C, but I liked the 8C's for some reason. Julie liked the Kaiser the best (she's got them on in her pic too), and she had no idea what she was listening to. She just told me that it was her favorite - go figure.

Yes, I found your photos. I hope you don't mind me posting them on our social media channels and such, I've credited you where I can. Thanks for taking the time to snap a couple pics and also stopping by to listen to our IEMs. It was nice meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed what you heard.

beerchug.gif

Mar 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #2,882 of 36,064

For the grand prize, the raffle winner had to be present and since you were noticeably absent I regret to inform you that you did not win. Our secondary prize for which the winner did not have to be present was a Noble Tee. I was just reviewing the results of the raffle and I have it here that you won!
biggrin.gif

Please PM me to collect your prize.

Yes, I found your photos. I hope you don't mind me posting them on our social media channels and such, I've credited you where I can. Thanks for taking the time to snap a couple pics and also stopping by to listen to our IEMs. It was nice meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed what you heard.

beerchug.gif

Darn it, I knew the raffle was fixed.
wink_face.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #2,884 of 36,064

:beerchug:

I don't mind at all. Thanks for letting us hang out and enjoy all those great ciems!

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #2,886 of 36,064
I went ahead and ordered the N6. I'm hoping they will be OK. Just a bit worried now they might be too big for my ears. My lug holes aren't really that small. But they're probably smaller than average. Though saying that with eartips like the comply ones I find the smallest size isn't big enough. I think though I'm suffering from post purchase nerves.

Mar 25, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #2,890 of 36,064
Know what you mean - I ordered a 'Wizard' N4 (lot 1 #6) after seeing the meet pics... but then realised the driver housings look massive next to the super comfy iems I'm used to (Heir 4.ai). Soon see.

Mar 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #2,891 of 36,064
Know what you mean - I ordered a 'Wizard' N4 (lot 1 #6) after seeing the meet pics... but then realised the driver housings look massive next to the super comfy iems I'm used to (Heir 4.ai). Soon see.

Well, it has pretty much the same footprint just is thicker, so you shouldn't have issues with the fit - it just won't sit as flush in the ear as 4ai.

Mar 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #2,892 of 36,064
@ Nelsonmiu... I have the Heir 3a... well it's being adjusted as we speak, but I got it back a while ago actually prior to Noble starting etc... From what I gather the Noble 3 is better, but the 3a and the triple.fi sound very similar.  From what I remember the bass is a bit stronger on the 3a vs.the UE's, but I liked the UE's treble a bit better.  Probably doesn't help, but what I mean to say is that the Noble 3 is a revised 3a... and the 3a was pretty good against the triple.fi... so yeah...

Mar 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #2,893 of 36,064
The tf10 is also a bit faster and more accurate but the 3a are really quite smooth and nice. Just to add on to that. Not sure how noble 3 woll compare

Mar 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #2,895 of 36,064
  I wish there was a K10 universal fit model to compete against the universal fit roxxane.  

Agreed!  I'd buy that in a heartbeat. 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back