Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 23, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #2,866 of 36,040
You know, if you guys were proper Gents, you could have loaned that guy a few pairs of your iem's, he could have tied 2-3 pairs together, and made a fine belt. Man is Noble customer service really lacking...

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #2,868 of 36,040
3 months on....

listening to my K10 through my ZX1 is just pure enjoyment. I don't have to think about EQ, i don't have to think what i need to improve cos i just plug it and the K10 disappears (perfect fit and seal) and the music just envelops and locks me in...its beautiful.....i feel it.

kudos to the team at Noble, this is a masterpiece

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #2,869 of 36,040
  It has all become clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0a12geN3Q

Hmm, with this and the "Noble=OG" comment, maybe they are targeting a new demographic. 
cool.gif

Mar 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #2,879 of 36,040
Hey I see you found my photos Brannan 
beerchug.gif

The Noble booth was the easiest to take photos of since that gear is so dang photogenic (Can headphones even be photogenic?).

The highlights from the Noble booth had to be the 8C for me (The Light blue ones I'm wearing in that picture) and the fact that I got to touch Joker's 4S in person 
wink.gif
 I got to try the whole lineup from 3C to the Kaiser, with no small thanks to Brannan for letting me hog his table for a small while. The 8C felt like a clear step up from the 5C, albeit with similar sound signatures. The Kaiser felt maybe a touch better in a technical sense to the 8C, but I liked the 8C's for some reason. Julie liked the Kaiser the best (she's got them on in her pic too), and she had no idea what she was listening to. She just told me that it was her favorite - go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back