Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 12, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #2,542 of 36,041
ok here's my secret....

We are proud to announce that Noble Audio will be officially representing Chord Electronics at the SoCal Head-Fi Show and will have the sensational Chord Hugo on demonstration.

The SoCal event will be the first Head-Fi show where the Chord Hugo will be officially shown... Noble would like to thank the organisers of the event for all their assistance.

Also at the SoCal event will be Chord dealers who will be able to assist with any customer sales enquiries.

Mar 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #2,543 of 36,041
  ok here's my secret....

We are proud to announce that Noble Audio will be officially representing Chord Electronics at the SoCal Head-Fi Show and will have the sensational Chord Hugo on demonstration.

The SoCal event will be the first Head-Fi show where the Chord Hugo will be officially shown... Noble would like to thank the organisers of the event for all their assistance.

Also at the SoCal event will be Chord dealers who will be able to assist with any customer sales enquiries.

That's it? Not the Noble bike being done?

Mar 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #2,544 of 36,041
Or maybe they're giving out free Hugos
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #2,549 of 36,041
Had my first set of impressions done today with the intention of ordering a set of K10's next week, and my audiologist commented on my very small ears (I always use the small comply foams on my IEMs), so now I'm a little worried about whether they'll fit. I guess I'll have to send off my impressions and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back