Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 6, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #1,907 of 36,066
Loving the sparkle effect 
wink.gif

And those boxes are quite large, must contain a lot of goodies. 

Feb 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #1,911 of 36,066
  Wiz, have you ever done a clear body so just the internals show? If so, do you have a picture?

We have not done a clear shell, clear faceplate, CIEM yet. We have however done clear shells in combination with other acrylic colors and woods, as well as clear faceplates in combination with various acrylic shell colors.

Feb 6, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #1,913 of 36,066
So I've had my K10's for a week and all I can say is wow!

I was one of the ones that had their completed CIEM's and ear impressions confiscated by the Chinese government and Noble completely lived up to their word in fixing the situation. Luckily for me they had made a shell and weren't pleased with the color so they set it aside, and they were able to use that as an impression for a new set of CIEMs. As they promised, they made a new set of Wizard designed CIEMs in just one week and the shipping was extremely fast minus a 4 day stay in customs due to the Chinese New Years. And best of all the fit was perfect.

I've never really bought anything based on good customer service but given the complexity of CIEM's it is definitely worth your time and blood pressure to consider it. And Noble gets an A+ in my book.

So thank you John, Brannan and Nancy. You guys have been great. And here's the obligatory pictures.

Feb 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #1,914 of 36,066
  So I've had my K10's for a week and all I can say is wow!

I was one of the ones that had their completed CIEM's and ear impressions confiscated by the Chinese government and Noble completely lived up to their word in fixing the situation. Luckily for me they had made a shell and weren't pleased with the color so they set it aside, and they were able to use that as an impression for a new set of CIEMs. As they promised, they made a new set of Wizard designed CIEMs in just one week and the shipping was extremely fast minus a 4 day stay in customs due to the Chinese New Years. And best of all the fit was perfect.

I've never really bought anything based on good customer service but given the complexity of CIEM's it is definitely worth your time and blood pressure to consider it. And Noble gets an A+ in my book.

So thank you John, Brannan and Nancy. You guys have been great. And here's the obligatory pictures.

Congrats man, looking good!

Feb 7, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #1,917 of 36,066
  Ok Noble, this one is for free. Make a clear IEM, with a $100 bill chopped up into pieces and done like the colored flakes you do. You can even name them, show me the money.

Why not a real gold bar? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back