Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 21, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #1,652 of 36,066
I'm resisting the temptation to play with Photoshop - just don't think it'd be fair on John to put a Beats insignia anywhere near a Noble CIEM shell!! Sacrilege!
eek.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #1,655 of 36,066
I don't know if anyone here has the N6s, but if you do, then do yourself a favour and listen to Willie Nelson's 'Mona Lisa'. Absolutely stunning synergy!

Jan 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #1,658 of 36,066

You see how our ideas just feed off each other? LED's, a whole new idea, plus energy efficient. The first green CIEM's.

(COUGH!)  err, excuse me, but aren't you forgetting something?

You're going to need a solar panel on each earpiece to drive the LEDs... with an accumulator so they can charge up during the day and then work in the dark.

And yes, you have my permission to disguise the solar panels as barcode artwork. That's my gift to you 
tongue.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #1,659 of 36,066

(COUGH!)  err, excuse me, but aren't you forgetting something?

You're going to need a solar panel on each earpiece to drive the LEDs... with an accumulator so they can charge up during the day and then work in the dark.

And yes, you have my permission to disguise the solar panels as barcode artwork. That's my gift to you 
tongue.gif

Well now we just have to make our own new company. I will be CEO, you can be COO and Dr John can be everything else. I already have the name, HAIR Audio.
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back