Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 17, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #1,486 of 36,110
Don't dismiss the amber faceplate idea. I've seen Dr. Moulton use crazier things... Coral and grass come to mind.

Jan 17, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #1,488 of 36,110
So, my 3C's were among the ones taken along with my impressions. While I am bummed, and until they prove otherwise, how could I feel that Noble is in any way responsible? The email I received has in no way swayed my confidence in them. What they offered me was far beyond what could expect.

I probably won't see my CIEM's for some time but, I'm excited as ever to see and hear them.

Jan 17, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #1,491 of 36,110
I just ordered a set of K10's earlier this week.  Looking forward to sharing my impressions/pics when they arrive!  

As a side note- I showed my audiologist some pictures of Noble customs and she (had to be in her 60's) was blown away.  She said she had never seen anything like it.

Jan 17, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #1,492 of 36,110
  I just ordered a set of K10's earlier this week.  Looking forward to sharing my impressions/pics when they arrive!  

As a side note- I showed my audiologist some pictures of Noble customs and she (had to be in her 60's) was blown away.  She said she had never seen anything like it.

Well to be frank, no one ever saw anything like them before Noble came around. 

Jan 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #1,493 of 36,110
Happy to report the arrival of my Noble 4, that's 3 weeks to the day since I got the 6s and subsequently decided to return them as they didn't suit my tastes. Got to say, Brannan and Paul were very easy to deal with!

Just spent a few hours fitting the blue tips (well it felt like that anyway), and while doing so wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how the bar should be positioned relative to the two holes for optimum SQ? Or, would that just be entirely too anal?

EDIT: Happy that I don't have to change my avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back