Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 23, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #782 of 36,064
  so when will overseas customer receive their universal models? and still patiently waiting for some picture of the universal models?

End of this week if everything goes smoothly with UPS. UPS is quoting 3-4 business day transit times to most international locations (except Canada - overnight), once you throw in Christmas thats 4-5 days. I will say however that UPS has a propensity to bump deliveries back a day during this time a year due to shipping volume (lame excuse).

EDIT: Photos to come Monday/Tuesday of this week.

Dec 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #783 of 36,064

End of this week if everything goes smoothly with UPS. UPS is quoting 3-4 business day transit times to most international locations (except Canada - overnight), once you throw in Christmas thats 4-5 days. I will say however that UPS has a propensity to bump deliveries back a day during this time a year due to shipping volume (lame excuse).

EDIT: Photos to come Monday/Tuesday of this week.

ok thanks for the update. at least there's still hope of me getting my new toy before the year end!

Dec 23, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #784 of 36,064
Just got my tracking number for my universal Noble 3. Set to arrive Thursday. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #786 of 36,064
Being my first post in this thread, after careful consideration, I decided to place an order for the Kaiser 10, and have my audiologist appointment this Thursday.  

This will be my first custom IEM, and first pair of headphones to hear above the $350 range, being the Klipsch x10s.  I won't have a reference to compare to that I feel most people here really care about.  lol

The Klipsch x10 being their flagship, I tend to jump straight to flagship models.  Leaving Klipsch for my first custom IEMs naturally would send me somewhere like the K10, and the reviews and everyones comments have been very persuasive.  That, and fell in love with the first images of the amber / gold headphones that whenever I thought of anything else they were immediately less interesting.  Ordered the K10s in a similar amber / gold style, even though normally I wouldn't opt for something so shiny and attention grabbing.  But I'll make an exception. 

All the other wizard designs posted have all been rather mind blowing. Way to grab my attention.  :)

I listen to a lot of orchestral music, some other genres tossed in.  Seems the K10 will be an awesome fit, and I'll take that leap of faith and aim high.  I already have an iBasso DX50 to pair it with, I can say I am quite looking forward to this.

What's silly is that $1599 was originally out of my budget I set for headphones.  I was looking at the jh13 or 16 at being my 'max' and completely disregarded the roxanne headphones as even a slight possibility.  The carbon fiber didn't quite win me over.  Then I saw those amber K10s and figured the hell with cost, I want those~~  this, and people have been reporting that they aren't so sensitive as to be hissy from certain sources.  Want to avoid hiss.   

Dec 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #787 of 36,064
I also got my UPS confirmation and tracking number today. I'm in Europe though, so my Noble 4 won't be arriving this week but I was prepared for an even longer wait. And I have to thank Brannan again for being so quick to respond and very helpful. 

Dec 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #788 of 36,064
  Being my first post in this thread, after careful consideration, I decided to place an order for the Kaiser 10, and have my audiologist appointment this Thursday.  

This will be my first custom IEM, and first pair of headphones to hear above the $350 range, being the Klipsch x10s.  I won't have a reference to compare to that I feel most people here really care about.  lol

The Klipsch x10 being their flagship, I tend to jump straight to flagship models.  Leaving Klipsch for my first custom IEMs naturally would send me somewhere like the K10, and the reviews and everyones comments have been very persuasive.  That, and fell in love with the first images of the amber / gold headphones that whenever I thought of anything else they were immediately less interesting.  Ordered the K10s in a similar amber / gold style, even though normally I wouldn't opt for something so shiny and attention grabbing.  But I'll make an exception. 

All the other wizard designs posted have all been rather mind blowing. Way to grab my attention.  :)

I listen to a lot of orchestral music, some other genres tossed in.  Seems the K10 will be an awesome fit, and I'll take that leap of faith and aim high.  I already have an iBasso DX50 to pair it with, I can say I am quite looking forward to this.

What's silly is that $1599 was originally out of my budget I set for headphones.  I was looking at the jh13 or 16 at being my 'max' and completely disregarded the roxanne headphones as even a slight possibility.  The carbon fiber didn't quite win me over.  Then I saw those amber K10s and figured the hell with cost, I want those~~  this, and people have been reporting that they aren't so sensitive as to be hissy from certain sources.  Want to avoid hiss.   

Congrats! And So sorry for your wallet :)

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #789 of 36,064
Holy cow, the C4 sounds like a dream come true. I have the Heir 4.A and the 5khz dip really comes out in classical. In fact, I think I might be one to like a 5khz bump. 
biggrin.gif

But I got the 4.A for $450, and these are $700. 
frown.gif
 Am I really going to have to do this again? Curse you, upgradeitis! 
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #790 of 36,064
Holy cow, the C4 sounds like a dream come true. I have the Heir 4.A and the 5khz dip really comes out in classical. In fact, I think I might be one to like a 5khz bump. :D

But I got the 4.A for $450, and these are $700. :frowning2:  Am I really going to have to do this again? Curse you, upgradeitis! :p

I have a cure for your upgradeitis..... Save ur cash, get the K10 =D

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #792 of 36,064
I have a cure for your upgradeitis..... Save ur cash, get the K10 =D

FALSE! This will not cure upgraditis! This will actually make you spend more money in the long run!

Upgraditis has no cure. It can only be satiated for a very finite amount of time. If you get the K10, you will become adjusted to that level of performance. When you are ready for a "different sound signature" (always the excuse), only similarly performing (and priced) IEMs will do it for you. 

semanjm85 is obviously an agent of the Federation of Learned Audio Captivity, or F.L.A.C.

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #793 of 36,064
Brilliant idea. Kill fire with fire, eh? :D

Exactly. My audio journey is a tumultuous one.

Started with the UM1>UM2>Westone 3>Westone 4>JH16(sold to fund engagement ring) >heir3a(didnt like it) > ue900 (sold)

Now I finally found something I love, my K10 will arrive any day now and my Zx1 will arrive today. My 8core hybrid cable will arrive end of the week.

Heard the K10 and love it. I'm sure the cable and proper DAP will bring the best out of it

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #794 of 36,064
FALSE! This will not cure upgraditis! This will actually make you spend more money in the long run!

Upgraditis has no cure. It can only be satiated for a very finite amount of time. If you get the K10, you will become adjusted to that level of performance. When you are ready for a "different sound signature" (always the excuse), only similarly performing (and priced) IEMs will do it for you. 

semanjm85 is obviously an agent of the Federation of Learned Audio Captivity, or F.L.A.C.

I've been had! Egad!

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #795 of 36,064

lmao, I'll have to remember that one. 
biggrin.gif

Exactly. My audio journey is a tumultuous one.

Started with the UM1>UM2>Westone 3>Westone 4>JH16(sold to fund engagement ring) >heir3a(didnt like it) > ue900 (sold)

Now I finally found something I love, my K10 will arrive any day now and my Zx1 will arrive today. My 8core hybrid cable will arrive end of the week.

Heard the K10 and love it. I'm sure the cable and proper DAP will bring the best out of it

Wow, congratulations on the K10!

Your journey is actually quite similar to mine, except I never purchased the IEM's, I just demo'd them. I was about to buy the Westone 4 when the Heir 4.A came out. I listened to the 4.Ai, loved it and bought the 4.A. Great earphone, middle dip notwithstanding, but the 4C just makes me drool. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back