Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #10,606 of 36,040
All kidding aside, I actually am a member of Mensa :p 

Here's the issue.  When I plug it in to charge, the indicator light turns red.  About a minute later, it turns blue.  So I'm thinking, "Maybe it was precharged."  Except I'm unable to turn it on by holding down the bottom button (any of the buttons actually), so maybe it's not charged.  If it's not charged, why change from red to blue?  

Off the top of your head, can you give a list of indicator lights and their meanings?  I'm impatient and don't want to charge it over night, so I was hoping it would turn a certain color when it's charged.  I think people are supposed to get wiser and more patient with age, but I believe I'm going in reverse.

May 13, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #10,608 of 36,040
All kidding aside, I actually am a member of Mensa :p 

Here's the issue.  When I plug it in to charge, the indicator light turns red.  About a minute later, it turns blue.  So I'm thinking, "Maybe it was precharged."  Except I'm unable to turn it on by holding down the bottom button (any of the buttons actually), so maybe it's not charged.  If it's not charged, why change from red to blue?  

Off the top of your head, can you give a list of indicator lights and their meanings?  I'm impatient and don't want to charge it over night, so I was hoping it would turn a certain color when it's charged.  I think people are supposed to get wiser and more patient with age, but I believe I'm going in reverse.

Are u connected to the charge when trying to activate the bts

And which button?

I ask because the charge door is actually a button as well (on / off). Close the door and press and hold.

They do come pre charged, but like everything pre charged, it would be best to go ahead and give it an opportunity to charge more

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 13, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #10,609 of 36,040
Received my BTS.  Smaller than I was anticipating.  Got it on the charger now.

May 13, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #10,610 of 36,040
lol.

No idea that was also a button.  I was pressing the down volume button because that was the only button near the bottom I could think of.  

Oooooh, it speaks to me.  It tells me the power is now on :p

Derp.  Thanks.

May 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #10,611 of 36,040
Well, I either have horrible hearing and don't know my ass from a hole in the ground...or this thing sounds good.  Streaming apple lossless from my iphone.  Honestly, I expected crap quality over bluetooth.  

Cheers John & Brannan.  Well done.  Leo gif totally appropriate here :p

May 13, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #10,612 of 36,040
Brannan is posting one on the website, eventually a hard copy will be sent with bts products. The printing service couldn't produce the manual fast enough, so we had to choose

A) send the bts out ASAP to maintain our shipping commitment
B) delay shipping and wait for a manual.

Seeing how a large portion of our customers are lifetime members of Mensa International, (obviously as they purchased a Noble product) we opted for choice A.

All kidding aside, a hard manual will be in the future as some countries make this a packaging requirement

cheers

Too easy.

May 13, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #10,613 of 36,040
Pictures and reviews please! 
biggrin.gif

May 13, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #10,614 of 36,040
Will take a few pics in a bit.  Let it fully charge and just went for a walk to pick up dinner.

Really pleased with the sound.  Definitely better than the headphone out on my Droid Turbo.  Simple setup, and controls are intuitive.

May 13, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #10,615 of 36,040
  Just picked up my Noble BTS. Seems to be a pretty significant amount of static with my K10s. The audio circuit shuts itself off when music isn't playing after a few seconds so there's still perfect silence if you're not listening to anything. The static is a little noticeable when music is playing, probably because I usually set my volume level pretty low.

Interestingly, the volume of the BTS is completely separate from the volume on my phone; changing either independently affects the volume of the music.

Also, for some reason the memory wire on the short cable came perfectly straight. After spending a little time making it conform to my glasses, it seems to be working better than the pre-bent wire of the stock cable (which I know you can adjust, but meh).

Same here for the straight wire, first thing I did was cut the heatshrink off and clip the metal wire. As far as static noise it seems to be pretty much constant whenever there's sound, but it's pretty minimal and really only noticeable to me at the end of songs (i.e fade out). I guess if you listen at low volume levels it may be a problem, but for me it's pretty much a non issue. Just as a reference I'm listening with the Bluetooth volume set to max on my device then 8-10 clicks up from mute on the bts itself. I'd recommend setting Bluethooth volume to max on your device then adjusting volume to your preference on the bts itself as the two are independent of each other.    

May 13, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #10,616 of 36,040
I've got 0 static with mine.

May 13, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #10,619 of 36,040

Users who are viewing this thread

Back