I'll be back...      on Wednesday.

Happy Easter you Noble people...
regular_smile .gif

Apr 20, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #3,651 of 36,070
Is this optional? 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
  Quote:

Here's an alternative take on a 'Noble nebula' design (like yours, this isn't real, either - I Photoshopped it). These are conceived as a full-colour printed artwork design, rather than a manually-created-swirls design:

Apr 20, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #3,652 of 36,070
Is this optional? 
biggrin.gif

It was 'just-for-fun'
wink_face.gif

AFAIK, JM doesn't offer printed artwork options, and that Photoshopped artwork wouldn't work in the laser-engraved format that JM does offer.

I rather like it, though; even if I do say so myself.

...but I also really like JM's own creative endeavours with various materials - particularly the exotic woods such as Amboyna (but then, as a former cabinetmaker, in my younger days, I 'wood' say that, wouldn't I?)

Apr 20, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #3,657 of 36,070
  Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know of any photos that show solid color Noble CIEMs with all 3 24K Gold Nugget options incorperated? (Tip, shell, faceplate).  

Not sure I quite understand you - the gold nugget option(s) wouldn't really work unless the CIEM is made from transparent or translucent acrylic.

Solid colour, on the other hand (which I interpret as being opaque), would obscure the fact that gold nugget/flake was even added to the acrylic at all.
confused.gif

Not being facetious, here, I'm just asking you to clarify exactly what you mean.

Cheers.

Apr 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #3,658 of 36,070
Oh no, it's fine.
I was messing with the options while customizing a K10, and I selected both the opaque black and the 24K Gold for the shell. I didn't get any notification telling me my combination couldn't be done, so I assumed it could.

What I was THINKING was that there would be spots of gold imbedded into the solid black shell.

EDIT: and please excuse any stupid questions I may ask. I'm extremely new, which you may have already noticed by my post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back