Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 15, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #23,372 of 36,135

If you have a phone that works with mojo, that's option number 2.

My Mi3 works with DAC Amps like the E17k, but I am not sure what I am doing wrong as it doesn't let me use Mojo's DAC through USB output. So it's a no-go I guess. Tried pairing it with ALO International through USB. Doesn't work either. :/

Nov 15, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #23,373 of 36,135
  My Mi3 works with DAC Amps like the E17k, but I am not sure what I am doing wrong as it doesn't let me use Mojo's DAC through USB output. So it's a no-go I guess. Tried pairing it with ALO International through USB. Doesn't work either. :/

Have you tried asking in the mojo thread? I know the optical is quite a popular connection on the mojo, with people buying funky cables to get them to work. I admit I am a little rusty on my mojo info. I do know how my S6 would work with it, that would be not using the optical on the mojo though. This kind of cable works.

Nov 15, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #23,374 of 36,135

Have you tried asking in the mojo thread? I know the optical is quite a popular connection on the mojo, with people buying funky cables to get them to work. I admit I am a little rusty on my mojo info. I do know how my S6 would work with it, that would be not using the optical on the mojo though.

Maybe I should try and ask instead. I think I've derailed this thread long enough with Mojo talk. 

Sorry guys, please carry on as I go to a more appropriate thread and ask.

Nov 15, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #23,375 of 36,135

Have you tried asking in the mojo thread? I know the optical is quite a popular connection on the mojo, with people buying funky cables to get them to work. I admit I am a little rusty on my mojo info. I do know how my S6 would work with it, that would be not using the optical on the mojo though. This kind of cable works.

Yeah, it's what I usually see with folks using Mojo. I guess I'll be looking for it. Thanks.

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #23,379 of 36,135

​
 ​
 ​
Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE
 ​
Noble Audio is proud to announce Kaiser Encore and Sage, the latest additions to the Noble family. ​
 ​
Kaiser Encore ($1850) directly replaces the award-winning Kaiser 10, while Sage ($599) replaces the Savant.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Kaiser Encore
ten balanced armature configuration
 ​
Kaiser Encore is the successor to Noble’s previous award-winning flagship IEM, the Kaiser 10 (K10).
 ​
The Encore retains the musical essence of the K10 and features a retooled midrange that provides additional clarity and more accurate tonal balance while still integrating seamlessly with the rest of the audio spectrum. Improvements in midrange response contribute to a larger soundstage and presentation compared to the K10 with more precise imaging and superior spatial representation.
 ​
Encore features proprietary Noble drivers throughout bringing additional refinements to the piece, as well as precision machined creative aluminum housings designed and manufactured locally in California.
 ​
 ​
Universal priced at $1850
Custom from $1850
Prestige from $2850​
 ​
Available for reservation now at nobleaudio.com
 ​
 ​
 ​

Sage
two balanced armature configuration
 ​
Sage follows the footsteps of the Savant and features proprietary Noble drivers that result in a more refined and capable sound.
 ​
Reconfiguration of a vented port on the bass driver delivers increased low-end extension with more texture with a slight lift in overall bass response.
 ​
 ​
Universal priced at $599​
 ​
Available for reservation now at nobleaudio.com

​
 ​
____________________________________________________________________________________​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Ooolalaaa!!! You heard the about 24hr pre-launch here first! 

Well done team Noble!

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #23,382 of 36,135
Looking forward to it...thanks @Watagump

So am I , to a point, if I like them more than my K10, it spells trouble.
gs1000.gif

Nov 15, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #23,384 of 36,135

I will be able to help once I get mine from Brannan. Since I already own the K10, I will be able to test all 3. Not sure when I will get them though, so be patient.

You're gonna have all 3 of them?!? Wata... lets be BFF 
etysmile.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #23,385 of 36,135
I'm a little lost with the Noble prices. In U.K. Price was £1350 for Katana. Previous post said Encore would be same price.
Now I load up website and they are £1700 which is the same as Encore.
When did the price go up? Just wondering as I load up Noble page a lot recently on different devices and the price for Katana was never £1700. Flipping t'internet

Did you check with Gisele at Aid2Hearing? She's the official distributor as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back