Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 27, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #19,906 of 36,077
Usually when you're in a position like this, the best way is to buy both and listen to both, and in the end, whichever iem you use the most will be likely the one that you should go for.  Because if you just buy 1 right now, even if you liked it, you will always "wonder" about how the other one sounds :D  
And even if you  buy both, you will wonder how other  on the market sound like and your journey continue ......
haha thats true but it will mean a blow to your wallet!

Since you know both, buy both and destroy your head-fi account and enjoy your IEMS for life. Otherwise, come back here and always find something new... Never be happy. Head-fi is a blessing and a curse. :wink:
definitely a blessing :p

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #19,907 of 36,077
It's hard to be rational, sometimes. I got rid of a bunch of headphones last year, now hardly 6 months later and I'm almost back to the same number >.< The struggle is real!
indeed we will always miss the iem classics like ex1000,er4pt,tf10 etc despite owning something better :p this is headfi haha

Good lord, I could almost buy a new Golf (OK slightly used) for what those three cost:blink: Curse, sometimes it's akin to nightmare:beerchug:
but its sonic bliss to your ears :p

It really is. Ever since Audio123 asked this morning I've been listening to the K10U and Zeus pretty much non-stop one after the other. They are both just so good. It is kind of sad to just watch the KSE1500 collect dust in a box in the corner of my room while comparing these other two beastly IEMs.
yes agreed the kse1500 is nowhere close to the K10 and Zeus. This is why its more accurate to get opinions from those who owned both

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #19,909 of 36,077
Well, I've had my K10's for just about a week now, and I just still can't get out of the honeymoon stage! I keep saying to myself "okay, time to critique the lows" and then I start listening and I'm like... Oooh... Oh that's nice. Oh... Oh wow... Aaaaaand it's 3 hours later.

What do you guys think, would it be good for my review reputation if I just had several paragraphs of "oooooh very nice" "mmmmmm" and "ahhhhh" and maybe some emoji's scattered about? I mean, it's descriptive!

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #19,911 of 36,077
Well, I've had my K10's for just about a week now, and I just still can't get out of the honeymoon stage! I keep saying to myself "okay, time to critique the lows" and then I start listening and I'm like... Oooh... Oh that's nice. Oh... Oh wow... Aaaaaand it's 3 hours later.

What do you guys think, would it be good for my review reputation if I just had several paragraphs of "oooooh very nice" "mmmmmm" and "ahhhhh" and maybe some emoji's scattered about? I mean, it's descriptive!

Coupled with 5 stars, I'd say that is an awesome review

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 27, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #19,913 of 36,077
Coupled with 5 stars, I'd say that is an awesome review

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to writing this review! There are so many things about the K10 that really have to be experienced to understand, but I love the process of trying to convey those qualities as accurately as possible in words.

By the way, totally random question, but when Noble uses watch parts on a design, is there a particular watch movement you use? I love watches (makes sense why I went for watch parts haha), and since getting my K10's I just keep thinking about owning a watch with the same movement that's used in my monitors.

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #19,915 of 36,077

Read my review. 
biggrin.gif
 The comments are better.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #19,920 of 36,077
A five star review isn't enough to justify how good the k10u and savant are. I love the zeus too, but as I mentioned before I haven't really touched my kse since getting the k10.

I also haven't touched a few full size cans like my fostex th900 and HD 800 S since getting the k10u. They are that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back