Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 31, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #1,849 of 36,066

I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but we do have some Noble 4 in stock.

Thanks.

How would the 4 do with progressive and hard rock out of the usual ipod classic/sansa clip?  I'm really just mulling things over at this point with several contenders, from ciems to end of the line universals.  My birthday coming up so I figured I'd treat my self.  How long does delivery take when ordered?

Thanks

Jan 31, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #1,851 of 36,066

Thanks.

How would the 4 do with progressive and hard rock out of the usual ipod classic/sansa clip?  I'm really just mulling things over at this point with several contenders, from ciems to end of the line universals.  My birthday coming up so I figured I'd treat my self.  How long does delivery take when ordered?

Thanks

Domestic deliveries take two business days while most international orders are delivered in three to five business days (CIEMs are a different story). I will let owners of the N4 comment specifically on how it pairs with progressive and hard rock, from impressions that have been posted here already you may be able to gather some ideas as well.

Will we ever be seeing a UK base for Noble Audio?

What do you mean by base?

Jan 31, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #1,859 of 36,066

Thanks.

Thanks

If progressive/hard rock is your main choice of music and what you spend the most time with then I will say the Noble 4 would be my preference vs. the N6. There's a bit more aggressiveness in the upper midrange and treble, leaner or lower level of mid/upper bass. Overall more flatter sounding which I personally feel suits this particular genre(s) better. Others may very likely disagree.. I'm not a significant listener of progressive rock/hard rock, although I probably have at least 300-400 albums of what I consider the most significant progressive/hard rock releases in my possession but my experienced may still be flawed. Could you name a handful of artists/albums that you really prefer within these genres and my answer could be more precise and maybe more helpful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back