Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 14, 2016 at 8:58 PM Post #17,359 of 36,042
Well. Just placed an order for a Savant. Thought long and hard about it over the past few weeks and wasn't sure to buy a Savant or double up and get a backup Noble 4, but the Savant has won the prize though that could be because i'm drunk. Hopefully it'll live up to it's promise.

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #17,360 of 36,042
Well. Just placed an order for a Savant. Thought long and hard about it and wasn't sure to buy a Savant or double up and get a backup Noble 4, but the Savant has won the prize. Hopefully it'll live up to it's promise.

Doubt you'll be disappointed, if you're after a close to neutral and resolving signature. Only real risk is you might go off the deep end and get a K10 next (like me >.> )

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #17,361 of 36,042
Doubt you'll be disappointed, if you're after a close to neutral and resolving signature. Only real risk is you might go off the deep end and get a K10 next (like me >.> )

That deep end is well worth going off of. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #17,362 of 36,042

That was part of the plan. i had to by this year to get a K10U. Should get there sometime if I can save up enough cash and cut down on the essentials. Or become a stripper. Though it wasn't good for this guy.

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #17,363 of 36,042
That deep end is well worth going off of. :beerchug:

I'll know for sure in about a month :)

That was part of the plan. i had to by this year to get a K10U. Should get there sometime if I can save up enough cash and cut down on the essentials.

Er, then why the Savant? Might as well just keep saving till you get the K10?

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:14 PM Post #17,364 of 36,042

That was part of the plan. i had to by this year to get a K10U. Should get there sometime if I can save up enough cash and cut down on the essentials.

I'll know for sure in about a month
smily_headphones1.gif

Er, then why the Savant? Might as well just keep saving till you get the K10?

I can save about £200 every month in my budget at the moment plus there may be a birthday celebration in July for a notable and famous individual so I may have enough time.

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #17,365 of 36,042
I can save about £200 every month in my budget at the moment plus there may be a birthday celebration in July for a notable and famous individual so I may have enough time.

My confusion was more on why you'd need both, as the K10 would definitely be a marked improvement. If you're already going for that, might as well save the extra cash towards a Mojo to pair with it, for example. And you'd just mentioned ordering the Savant, too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back