Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE
Apr 25, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #211 of 257
The secret sauce of the Encore is the airiness and separation. This combined with the tuning makes them sound incredibly spacious and natural to my ears. 

I don't need to turn them up to enjoy them. I can listen to them all day long at a moderate volume. They are a masterpiece IMHO.

They really nailed it in terms of sound and ergonomics. 

I do wish they came with a second microphone and remote cable or bluetooth lanyard, but at the end of the these are things I can buy aftermarket. 

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #212 of 257
Finally I got my Kaiser Encore after two months. What a gorgeous design! Thank you Wizard!

May 21, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #216 of 257
Finally I got my Kaiser Encore after two months. What a gorgeous design! Thank you Wizard!

Those are a beautiful pair of customs. I have the K10u which I purchased less than a year ago. The encore series was released shortly after. I am very pleased with the purchase. Great sound. A pleasure to listen to whether it be with my Chord Mojo or at home with my Neo Moon AMP/DAC. Nothing that I have purchased to date matches their sound. But the encores, from what I have read is a different beast. Moreover the Wizard designs prove to be out of this world. June is coming up soon and I know that a new pair is due for the family. All the best to the Noble family as I am a new member here.

May 28, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #217 of 257
I need your help guys, I have the campfire audio Vega in ear and audeze lcd-x over ears. I'm thinking of selling them both for a custom pair of encores. I don't care about in-ear vs. Over ear I only care about pure sound quality and I want to know if these are really end game headphones. Love to get your thoughts

May 29, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #218 of 257
Does this game ever end?

Jun 2, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #219 of 257
I need your help guys, I have the campfire audio Vega in ear and audeze lcd-x over ears. I'm thinking of selling them both for a custom pair of encores. I don't care about in-ear vs. Over ear I only care about pure sound quality and I want to know if these are really end game headphones. Love to get your thoughts

I guess best is you have to try the encore out, as the sound is different from vega.....

Jun 5, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #220 of 257
This thread is moving very slow.
Hii! Does any of you feel that i would be able to steer clear of the shure se846's mid bass bump that makes it sound muddy and bloated with some tracks if i switch over to the encore?

Jun 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #221 of 257
Hii! Does any of you feel that i would be able to steer clear of the shure se846's mid bass bump that makes it sound muddy and bloated with some tracks if i switch over to the encore?
Yes, I switched. The bass is a bit different with encore, a high wall as it were as opposed to a wide moat. But with encore no mud or bloat

Jun 5, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #222 of 257

I think you will find that the encores are more refined and more suitable for listening to classical and jazz. If you like loud music with thumping base that rumbles, you will prefer the 846s. I actually bought a pair of 846s and IE800s at the same time and ended up returning the 846s, probably because I listen to classical more than half of the time. The encores will give you smaller packages but impressive imaging and separation, which is very impressive for an iem. You may want to keep your 846s for fun... I have a pair of Z1R for my bass head needs once in a while and for rocking out.

Jun 8, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #225 of 257
Last year Noble had a sale to mark the Wizards birthday, which I think is July 1st. Watch for it this year as I had a hint it may happen again. 15% to 20% off retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back