Noble Audio Holiday Giveaway! & Fire Relief
Jan 11, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #258 of 308
Well, John is very active in the Noble thread, so they must be. Maybe they just forgot about the contest or already contacted the winner, but forgot to update the thread, so people can get a closure.

Jan 11, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #259 of 308
Well, John is very active in the Noble thread, so they must be. Maybe they just forgot about the contest or already contacted the winner, but forgot to update the thread, so people can get a closure.
Brannan runs this thread and I haven't heard from him in a while. All their contest winners are announced on the threads so I wouldn't worry about the contest being over.

Jan 28, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #264 of 308
I checked in with Noble and they did get evacuated but are back and all personnel are ok which is of course the most important thing here. He had said this should have been announced and was going to check the thread but I suspect he may be overly busy catching up on orders and such with their couple of weeks of forced absence due to fires.

Feb 6, 2018 at 8:06 PM Post #266 of 308
I got this from Brannan back on 1/25

Thanks for the email.
We were evacuated from home and office twice during the fires.
The winner should have been announced on the contest thread, I will look into it again and if it didn't make it up we'll repost it shortly.
Please do not hestiate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Best,

Brannan

Feb 6, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #268 of 308
I purchased a pair of Noble IEMs, completely forgot about this guessing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back