Noble Audio Holiday Giveaway! & Fire Relief
Mar 20, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #288 of 308
I would even find a statement of the sort that because of the fire, losses and etc they just decided to not bother with the contest and then a sorry. I would be perfectly accepting of a stuff happens and its not happening. I'm sure that most folks would be understanding. Itss just the dead silence when they're posting on other threads that's disappointing.

Mar 21, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #292 of 308
It's possible they contact the winner privately but not publicly. I don't know. As a customer, at least, I've always had great communication with noble.

Mar 22, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #293 of 308
At this rate, I can see a moderator coming in here to handle the off-topic / heated nature of this thread by locking it; and not only will it silence those voicing their disappointment, but it will also result in a winner never being announced. Tread lightly guys... though unfortunately it seems like a lose-lose situation, this one looks like it's going to go under the rug! GL!

Mar 22, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #294 of 308
At this rate, I can see a moderator coming in here to handle the off-topic / heated nature of this thread by locking it; and not only will it silence those voicing their disappointment, but it will also result in a winner never being announced. Tread lightly guys... though unfortunately it seems like a lose-lose situation, this one looks like it's going to go under the rug! GL!
I never thought noble service would be that bad, they ran two contest here and they replied fast

Jun 6, 2018 at 10:20 AM Post #297 of 308
Why doesn’t moderator do sth about it?

Jun 6, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #298 of 308
Why are people not willing to let it go? Maybe it didn't happen, maybe the winner didn't want his name announced, maybe nobody got the number right and they decided to cancel the contest. Nobody promised anybody anything so no harm was done here.

The sense of entitlement with some people just boggles my brain.

Jun 6, 2018 at 11:21 AM Post #300 of 308
It wasn't supported by consideration, and no one could have reasonably relied to their detriment, so the contest wasn't a binding agreement. What sort of accountability should be attached to gratuitous promises?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back