New- Zishan Z1 DSD player thread
Apr 20, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #93 of 1,364

This thread is just started with only 7 pages (as at now).... Read post #50 and in that post mentioned about the price for last 4 days is 27.... And of course i do my search. And Yes, aliexpress is popular place to find out but there's another place where you can find Same Items with good price... Hope this help..

I copy and paste post #50

I bought the third Z1,and now they sold 27.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #94 of 1,364
This thread is just started with only 7 pages (as at now).... Read post #50 and in that post mentioned about the price for last 4 days is 27.... And of course i do my search. And Yes, aliexpress is popular place to find out but there's another place where you can find Same Items with good price... Hope this help..

I copy and paste post #50

I think musicday meant he bought #3 and at the time he made post 50, they sold #27

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #95 of 1,364

I think there's an avg of $12 shipping charge from Taobao to the US, on top of selling price, using Taobaos own international shipping method

Where as Aliexpress has shipping listed on the listing, often time free shipping to the US

Apr 21, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #98 of 1,364
Hopefully i get it today,as it has arrived in UK since 2 days ago.
I was impressed with Walnut but Z1 being able to play DSD and Flac and support a much bigger card is impressive.
If it sounds good,i wish them all the best and hopefully everyone with an ipod will own one at some point:grinning:.

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #99 of 1,364
Fellow enthusiasts forgive me for not being able to reply sooner. 

@LaughMoreDaily The charging light is by all means necessary if designed properly. I mean the "LED ON" button on the bottom which only serves as switch-on. It is not necessary if you can turn the device on by long pressing the middle key on the front panel. 

@avitron142 Yinman 600 ohm works okay with it but I still feel there isn't sufficient power. Zishan told me Z1 can drive up to 300 ohm, so if you want to try something higher than that, an external amp might be advisable. 

@ballog That's what I want to know! Zishan said Z1 support Android and iOS! So I bought a cable to use with my Cellphone, it's still on the way. I will let you know when it arrives. 

@actorlife Still haven't tried DSD yet, that would be my task this evening, or tomorrow... 

@wskl The LED switch serves only as ON/OFF... 

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #100 of 1,364
Fellow enthusiasts forgive me for not being able to reply sooner. 

@LaughMoreDaily
 The charging light is by all means necessary if designed properly. I mean the "LED ON" button on the bottom which only serves as switch-on. It is not necessary if you can turn the device on by long pressing the middle key on the front panel. 

@avitron142
 Yinman 600 ohm works okay with it but I still feel there isn't sufficient power. Zishan told me Z1 can drive up to 300 ohm, so if you want to try something higher than that, an external amp might be advisable. 

@ballog
 That's what I want to know! Zishan said Z1 support Android and iOS! So I bought a cable to use with my Cellphone, it's still on the way. I will let you know when it arrives. 

@actorlife
 Still haven't tried DSD yet, that would be my task this evening, or tomorrow... 

@wskl
 The LED switch serves only as ON/OFF... 

Is there shuffle play and amp mode?

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #102 of 1,364
Is there shuffle play and amp mode?

No shuffle, but when paused and press next, plays the next folder. 
No amp mode, only LO & PO

@Frederick Wang, please take photos inside. I think many will be interested to see pcb
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #103 of 1,364
Thanks patiently waiting for the DSD hopefully it 256 or at least 192. Can it be moded to add a screen?

Apr 21, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #105 of 1,364
Moded to add a screen lol.:grinning:
If you are a genius then you can make your own music player.

I've seen it done before albeit the Raspberry Pi and others. There is always a way. Genius or no genius endless possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back